34// Epilogue

TWELVE YEARS LATER

So many things have changed in the life of Ishita and Rudra in the last few years. They have become too close to each other that many mistakes their marriage as a love marriage. However, none of them try to correct anyone because at the end of the day they're madly in love with each other.

After coming back from their honeymoon, Rudra and Ishita decided to focus on their career first. Actually, it was Rudra who wanted to see his wife getting a lot of success in her life. Although the elders of the family wanted to see little Ishita or little Rudra but our lovebirds didn't listen to anybody and did what their heart desired.

Ishita has completed her studies and become a full time editor in Soniya's company. Rudra too has gotten more successful in the business world that many foreign company has been reaching out to do deals with him.

On the other hand, Kuhu decided to give Lakshya a chance and in a year they got married too. Ishita was very happy for her best friend because at the end, Kuhu listened to her heart. Not only that, Lakshya has turned out to be a very caring and loving husband towards his wife.

Now, after twelve years later there are many new faces have been added to the families. Soniya and Aarav have been blessed with a daughter whose name is Mihika. Gautam and Roshni have been blessed with twin boys named Daksh and Darsh. Lakshya and Kuhu have been blessed with a son named Kinshuk. Lastly, Rudra and Ishita have been blessed with a son named Sarthak and a daughter named Rusha.

All the kids are very close to each other but being the smallest, Rusha gets a little bit of extra attention of the elders which doesn't bother her brother or any of her cousins. Instead, they too fight with each other because all of them want to pick up the little girl in their arms.

Like right now, there is a debate going on between Daksh and Kinshuk about whose turn to take little Rusha in their arms. They are bickering so loudly that their parents have to come to the living room of the Bajaj mansion where the fight is going on.

"Why are you guys fighting again?" Gautam asks glaring at his son who huffs in response.

"Gautam uncle, it's my turn to pick up Rusha in my arms but Daksh is not listening to me." Kinshuk complaints glaring at Daksh who is ready to fight.

"Does Rusha look like a toy to you both that you are fighting because of her?" Lakshya asks holding his son's ear tightly making him whine.

"But Daddy, it's not my fault this time." Kinshuk remarks.

"Lakshya, leave Kinshuk's ear. These two are never going to change, always fighting for their sister's attention who is busy crawling around without a care in the world." Rudra says walking into the living room before going towards his precious daughter who is going to turn 2 year old tomorrow.

" Rudra says walking into the living room before going towards his precious daughter who is going to turn 2 year old tomorrow

"How is my golgappa doing?" Rudra asks his daughter using the special nickname he has been calling her since she has born.

"Dada!" Baby Rusha claps her little hands happily seeing her second favourite person in the world.