23// Nothing To Hide

I didn't know that after sharing about my past with Ishita would feel so good

I didn't know that after sharing about my past with Ishita would feel so good. It's like a huge burden has left from my chest and now I don't have to worry about her finding out about Kripa from anyone else. However, there is still a secret that can come between us which is the secret Ishita is hiding.

I am not saying that her secret will separate us because I can't even think about staying away from her. But I don't want anything to stay hidden between us. She has become a very important part of my life and I don't want to lose her at any cost.

It's been nearly two months after the date and things between us have changed for good. Now, neither of us feel stranger to each other and can spend a lot of time talking to each other. Every one of our families is very happy to see the progress we are making, mostly Papa who looks almost relieved that his daughter is opening up to me so well.

Ishita is also doing very well in her professional career, which we all appreciate. Because she is really a hardworking person and not only that, Now she also does housework very well. Now looking at her, it's hard to believe that she didn't know anything about housework. Mom keeps telling her that there are servants at home to do the work, but that girl is not going to listen to anyone. So, now she gets to do what please her heart.

Right now, I am busy preparing for the important meeting with the Malaysian Clients who are coming to India next week. Not only that, they will be staying here for the Diwali celebration. I wasn't a fan of any festival celebration but now after meeting Ishita, everything has changed in my life. So, I thought that it would be great for my company if foreign clients get to see our culture and festivals.

"Bhai, I need your help." Lakshya says walking inside my cabin.

"What type of help do you need?" I ask while taking a sip of my coffee.

"I want to know how to ask Kuhu for a date." I nearly spit out the coffee but control myself before looking at my younger brother in utter shock.

"You are trying to say that you really want to date Kuhu, the girl who doesn't like you at all?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Don't discourage me, bro. I know she doesn't like me but I am sure I can charm her with my amazing looks." He replies making me roll my eyes.

"When did you start counting the stars in the day?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He asks back looking confused.

"Crazy, how did you even think that she would date you for your looks? She is a very independent girl from what I've observed in these few months, so don't try to fool her with your looks. Try to win her heart by your qualities." I explain.

"Bhai, you have changed a lot but this change is good because now you really give me good advice in terms of handling situations out of the business world." He replies smiling goofily at me.