Chapter 7

We were in the infirmary of the school the next day.

"We're coming in!" Grim loudly announced our arrival.

"Grim, you shouldn't yell here. People are trying to recover," I scolded. The more time I spent with him, the more if felt like watching a child.

Props to Yuu for dealing with him on their own for the first month or so.

"Who are these guys?" a boy in a cast asked from his cot.

His friend next to him a relieved smile, "Oh, those two are from the Ramshackle dorm. Remember? They attended the Un-Birthday Party. Although, I don't recognize the third one."

"I just transferred her. I'm in the Ramshackle dorm too," I explained.

"Look at us! We're famous!" Grim purred.

"That's what happens when you fight a crazed student," I giggled.

"Sorry to bother you, but we were asked to investigate the accidents happening around the school," Yuu sounded so professional as they brought out a notepad. "Could you please tell us what happened?"

The boys started to explain what happened. They went back and forth speaking. The injured one said, "It was like my body just moved on its own...I can't explain it."

Huh, that sounds familiar.

"Thank you for your cooperation," I gave them a smile after they finished their story.

"Oh! Uh, you're welcome," they stuttered.

"Let's talk to the next person," Yuu said while getting up from their seat.

As we headed to the door, the nurse stopped me. "You are Vivienne Abiba correct?"

"Uh, yes. What do you need?" I was slightly confused.

"I need to discuss some things with you. It shouldn't take long."

I looked back at Yuu, "Go ahead to the next person. I'll meet you guys back at the dorm."

"Alright. Be careful on your way back!" Yuu left the room with Grim.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" I asked the nurse.

They ushered me to follow me, "This way Abiba. I can't discuss this in front of the other students." The nurse went through another door. The room we entered looked like their office. "I have been made aware of your situation by Headmaster Crowley. I am sure you know what I am talking about."

"Y-yes..."

"Good. So first let me give you this," the nurse handed me a picnic basket with a lid. When I opened it up, I saw an assortment of women's sanitary products, some painkillers, a heating pad, and some sort of potion bottle. It was like the ultimate period care package. "Please tell me if you need anything more specific."

"This is more than I could have expected. Thank you," I rummaged through the basket more.

"Of course. I will also give you a copy of the key to the bathroom in the infirmary. It should be more comfortable for you there." The nurse handed me a small key on a keychain. I placed it into the basket as well. "The potion in there will help mask the smell to the non-human students with keen senses. I left a note on when to take it in the basket. Please come for refills when it starts getting low."

"Okay, is there anything else I need to know?" I picked up the basket and stood by the doorway.

"One last thing. I gave the physical education instructor a note saying that you are exempt from his class, but he is currently trying to find an alternative way to get you to participate. Until he comes to an agreement with Headmaster Crowley, you can just come here during your scheduled P.E. classes."