Update #2

Hiya everybody!

Thanks for reading this lovely little fanfic I started a few years ago. I get notifications every once in a while, showing that some people still are reading and liking it!

You are probably wondering if I will every finish this story. Honestly, I have no clue. The reason?

I am in vet school!

And vet school takes a lot of my time, mental power, and much more. I do find myself thinking about this story, but then I have 3 tests and a practical in the same week and any hobbies I thought of doing get thrown into a corner while I try to figure out what makes a doggo work XD.

Plus, I kind of forget how the actual game story goes, so I have to refresh my memory fully on that.

All this to say, is that I am on a hiatus and I don't know when I will be back. Maybe during semester breaks I will find the time to write, but I don't wish to force myself. When I do, the story doesn't come out how I want it and my enjoyment flitters away as well. Even if I never come back to this story, I'd rather stay as an unfinished story I loved instead of a finished story I hated.

With that, thank you again for reading. I hope this story brings you joy!

Signing off,

M.P. Furo