UPDATE!! (it's good I swear)

Hiya everyone!

It's been a while hasn't it. I just wanted to say that I am coming back to update Mother of Pearl very shortly. I want to give a short summary of why I was gone so long.

I GRADUATED COLLEGE!!!

I finished my undergraduate studies back in May officially. So, the beginning of the year was just me making sure I was going to graduate, getting invitations out to family, and dealing with my university not telling us anything about how commencement was going to go. Once that was all done and I walked, I had to find a job.

I had a few interviews already lined up for after my graduation, but they were in another state. I had to make arrangements and everything for when I was out there and such but skipping to the good part: I got the job! I start the last week of July, meaning I have little less than a month to move across the country... I also am not completely done with my academic journey. I am working on my applications to veterinary school at the same time. I have been working on these since the beginning of the year, so there isn't much I personally have left to do.

Easy enough to say is that this fanfic was at the bottom of the list of things for me to worry about. And, to be honest, I had no motivation/inspiration to write it. Now that things are settling nicely, and I have some more time to let my brain think, I have picked up the itch to write this story again! It will take a bit to get back into the swing of writing this, because it has a different process than how I usually write, but I have a lot of time to spare on it for the moment.

Thank you for all that has read the story thus far. I usually hate doing chapter editions solely for updates like this, but I feel like this was a needed thing due to how much has happened. I would read all the comments and get the updates that people are still reading and liking this. I felt bad for just leaving like that. I do not want to be one of those fics that just gets abandoned midway. Please, keep a look out for what is coming next, cause the Chapter 5 arc has a lot of room for fluffy things to happen.

Thank you for taking to time to read this little fic I'm writing and for being patient with me.

Sincerely,

M.P. Furo

 Furo