二十

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene, the bedazzling rays of heat traveled through the glass window, falling directly on the silver-haired male's face, making his eyes flutter. The warmth in the atmosphere upturned his lips into a smile. Just when he was about to lift his arms to yawn and wake up to the beautiful day and live his life with a new shine, he felt someone rustle against his chest because of the blinding light. The smile on his face dropped faster than Bill Clinton's pants. His eyes unfolded as he looked at the huge body curling its hands on his waist and pushing its head further into his chest to avoid the sunlight.

The huge body was none other than Jeon Jungkook, sleeping soundly whilst cuddling him. There goes Taehyung's beautiful day and shining life 6 ft down the ditch. 

"Fuck" He breathed out as he looked at his own hands entangled in Jungkook's hair. "If he wakes up and sees us like this, I'd be the one turning into soup" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he removed his hands from Jungkook's soft locks. He eyed Jungkook's hands wrapped around him like an octopus and gulped. How the fuck is he supposed to get up without waking Jungkook up? He, with a feather touch, grabbed Jungkook's wrist and removed it. His heart, for all intents and purposes, stopped beating when he felt Jungkook shuffling, wrapping his leg around Taehyung's leg. 

Taehyung silently cried as he looked at his dead-end disguised in the name of Jeon Jungkook.

 Although, with difficulty, Taehyung had accomplished removing the deadly anaconda off his body and stood up, ready to run down the stairs like Usain Bolt. Yet, his legs turned into jelly when he saw Jungkook sleeping so serenely. Everything seemed to fall upon him like a 200kg dumbbell as he crouched down on the floor, holding his furiously blushing face in his palms. 

"I feel like I'm gonna have a high cholesterol level if I keep feeling like this" He whined as he peeked at Jungkook's sleeping face. 

"Maybe cooking will make me feel better" He sighed as he stood up and went downstairs to cook breakfast for him and Jungkook. 

__

Jungkook grunted as he stretched his arms. This actually might be the first time he slept so peacefully, all thanks to Taehyung. 

Wait...

He bolted up, his eyes as wide as saucers as the remaining visions of his "nightmare" brandished in front of his eyes. His fingers immediately went inside his hair and his head down, a blush spreading across his cheeks.

The fact that he dreamt about Taehyung and hugged him was more embarrassing than the fact that he slept beside Taehyung last night.

Wait...2.0

Jungkook screamed in embarrassment as he plopped on the bed, cursing himself furiously, yet the blush on his face didn't lessen.

"Jeon Jungkook, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He groaned, feeling uneasy.

"How am I supposed to face him now?" He sighed. So many thoughts are running through his mind right now that he just wants to eat a whole cake in one single bite.

And maybe, the rumbling of his stomach was the sign for him to go down and finally greet Taehyung. He could feel his heart pounding inside his chest but he made sure to think that it was because of nervousness, nothing else.

He gulped as he wore his slippers and went downstairs. He peeked inside the kitchen and yup, Taehyung was there, still making something.

The creaking of the stairs made Taehyung flinch and halt all his actions. He doesn't know why but his heart automatically started beating rapidly as he fiddled with the spoons and forks to avoid the awkwardness.

"Wait...Jungkook doesn't know that I hugged him...right?" Taehyung's face immediately turned pale as he whipped his head towards Jungkook to notice the expressions of anger on his face.

His heartbeat increased with every step Jungkook took towards him. Maybe, it was because of anticipation or anxiousness, Taehyung didn't know. He just knew that his heart was beating because of Jungkook.

"Good Morning" As always, Taehyung greeted Jungkook and as always, expected silence as his answer.

Well, he did receive silence as his response but with a fuming blush on Jungkook's face, which made his heart skip a beat.

I-is he blushing? No, Jeon Jungkook can't blush, I mean he doesn't even smile.

Or is it that he's so angry his face has turned all red?!

Taehyung wanted this heavy aura to fade away, so he decided to speak something. "I-i made breakfast" Fuck! Taehyung why do you have to stutter?! 

Jungkook didn't know what to make out with Taehyung's uneasiness.

Did he find out I was dreaming about him?! 

Did I call out his name in sleep?!

Jungkook rubbed the temples of his forehead in frustration but did nothing and nodded, walking towards the dining table and sitting down.

Taehyung placed the eggs, bacon, juice, pancakes, toasts, butter, jam, and caramel pudding on the dining table and sat down.

"Taehyung....is this all for us?" Jungkook asked. "Y-yeah" Taehyung scratched his head while blushing.

Well...I couldn't keep my head straight so I tried to distract myself with cooking but I think I overdid it. But not like I'm gonna tell you this.

The breakfast table was absolutely quiet and only the sounds of eating were audible as the two were trying to figure their thoughts out.

Taehyung reached out to take the toast from the plate and so did Jungkook, making their hands touch slightly. Jungkook quickly widened his eyes as he pulled his hand away. 

"S-sorry" Taehyung mumbled as he quickly took the toast and shoved it inside his mouth so that he won't be able to speak anything else.

What is wrong with me, today? He sighed as he thought. Looking at Jungkook makes him feel uneasy since he could still feel the touch of Jungkook's cold hands over his waist and his hot, shallow breathing against his chest.

But the only thing he was worried about was Jungkook's behavior today. It feels totally different, there is still the signature bothered expression on his face but the aura he's emitting feels totally offbeat.

Is it because of the nightmare?

You're pathetic, Jungkook. When did you turn out to be like this? Jungkook was mentally cursing himself for dreaming about Taehyung. No, he doesn't like Taehyung or anything, it's just that if he looks at Taehyung or if they make eye contact, he can't help but feel weird.

At one point, he just wants to avert his gaze from Taehyung and never look at him ever again but then he also wants to know how it would feel to actually hug Taehyung like that in real life.

His bipolarity is messing with his head and he's not liking this one bit.

He just wants Taehyung to leave as soon as possible so that he can stop having these weird feelings and false hopes of change.

And yet, here he is, eating the breakfast made by Taehyung, wondering what would Taehyung make for lunch and if he'll get to sleep in the bedroom today too or not.

___

"Hyung, do you know Jungkook, The Jeon Jungkook brought someone to the fair" Eun-sang said aloofly as he blew a puff from his cigarette.

"He must be special, right?" He said as he looked at his brother looking at him with a straight face, wondering what kind of thoughts his younger brother is having.

"Ahh. Jeon Jungkook doesn't deserve to keep special things"