三十五

Has anyone of you ever heard about the butterfly effect?

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministic nonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. 

As there are certain things that are uncontrollable by the human entity like halting or elapsing the time, trying to remember a memory from a previous life, the situation that was currently unfolding in front of Taehyung's eyes was also unmanageable.

Those soft black eyes met his eyes, even though he was used to looking into them, today was different, today he could read them. He could read the love, the panic, the thrill in them. As much as he wanted to look into them forever, the sensation lingering on his lips made him look away.

If he had a mirror in his hand, he would have been able to look at himself as being such a mess. Rosy-red cheeks flushed with blood and heat, so much that the color crawled up to his ears, his heart palpitating as if an angry crowd was stomping over it. 

"Do you believe me now?" The silence broke as jungkook built his courage and spoke up. Of course, he was in a way worse state than Taehyung but he wanted this silence to die.

Either he could do it by kissing him again, which he wanted to do so badly, or by talking and he bet the latter would be a better option

Well, not for Taehyung.

No, I'm still unsure, make me believe more.

Taehyung thought as he slowly looked towards Jungkook, his eyes fluttering like butterflies as he gulped. He was about to speak when he saw a surprised Jungkook, blushing hardly.

"Umm, Taehyung, you know that I can read your thoughts, right" Jungkook blurted out. 

If Taehyung could kick Jungkook in the balls and run away, he would have done that but he couldn't. 

Because Jungkook already had his hands pinned down and was kissing him passionately.

And who was Taehyung to resist when this is all he wanted and so he ended up wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulling him closer, kissing him back.

Jungkook's hands traveled down towards Taehyung's waist as he clutched it, Taehyung could feel himself tremble because of this foreign feeling and he knew he had to stop this.

He pulled away from the kiss and he knew even Jungkook got back to his senses as he saw his changing expressions.

Before they could speak anything about it, a knock on the door was made and they understood more pressing matters are needed to be handled right now.

"C-coming" Jungkook's voice stuttered as he looked at the sight in front of him. Taehyung's exposed chest, the red flushing all over his milky white body, and his godly body structure made Jungkook's voice fumble.

He collected himself and stood up, clearing his throat to speak something but then he changed his mind.

"Uhm, we'll talk after coming back" 

Jungkook strolled his eyes to look for a t-shirt and luckily found one of his white t-shirt lying on the floor beside the open wardrobe and wore it, leaving Taehyung to tidy up.

As soon as he opened the door, Hoseok was standing in front of him. He was about to growl but stopped as he saw other people standing behind him.

"What is it?" He asked, looking at his starting-to-heal wounds.

"There is an emergency pack meeting about what happened today and you need to be there" Hoseok explained

"Okay, I'll come with Taehyung, you guys can go ahead" He was about to go inside again when Hoseok interrupted

"It's about that too, so it would be better if he stays here" Hoseok said and Jungkook halted in his steps and turned around, his eyes changing from black to blue.

"If I come, he comes otherwise I am not" He growled, his pheromones emitting, causing an eerie atmosphere, and who was gonna go against his decision.

Hoseok sighed as he nodded and left.

As soon as Jungkook got inside the room, his eyes softened as he stared at Taehyung, dressed up, fidgeting with his fingers.

It was kind of awkward but it wasn't uncomfortable. It felt nice and nervous at the same time. Nice because their relationship was progressing but nervous because they didn't know what it's gonna change to now.

Different feelings, different behaviors, different sensations.

They were anticipating it but cautiously.

"There's an emergency meeting and we have to go there right now. If it's alright with you, we can have food after coming back" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

He turned away and was about to walk out of the door when he felt a hand slip inside his. It startled him but also made his heart jump and do a flip.

He looked behind with wide surprised eyes and a faint blush over his bruised cheeks.

Of course, Taehyung was redder than him but he was determined to not let go and as if Jungkook wanted that.

"...When we come back, I'll do your dressing" Taehyung timidly said as he was busy hiding his eyes from meeting with Jungkook's eyes.

Taehyung wanted an answer but Jungkook wasn't even in the state to reply because if he was to voice out his thoughts, all that would ever come out would be: "cute"

He tightened his grip over Taehyung's hand and cleared his throat to hide his embarrassment and walked out of the door.