三十四

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Taehyung asked"Why as he eyed Jungkook's heavy figure lying on his while patting his back but he got no response.

He wanted to shift the other's heavy figure off on the bed but he was too tired to do that because of all the fits he had to throw to stop the men who were trying to get their hands on him.

But, he also liked the closeness he was having with Jungkook. He sighed as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook and kissed his hair.

When the silence started to feel piercing, he spoke with a dry throat.

"Why? Why would you save me every time I call for you? Why do you hear me every time I reach out to you?" Taehyung spoke as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"Is it cause you love me too?" He asked with a hopeful voice and just the thought of it happening in real made his heart skip a beat.

"If you do then wake up for me and tell me that you do, cause I'm dying to tell you. All these months that I've spent trying to figure out these tingles in my heart, the jealousy I felt when I saw how close you were with Jimin, the heat that I felt whenever our hands touched. Tell me that you feel it too" After he spoke, there was a moment of silence and he realize that he had just blabbered out his feelings in front of an unconscious Jungkook.

"Oh god, what am I doing? Are you crazy, Kim Taehyung? Jeon Jungkook, The Jeon Jungkook would love you? Never" He grunted as he put his palms over his face, exhausted and frustrated.

Suddenly, two hands were put over his and pulled down from his face. With wide eyes, he looked at Jungkook who was sitting wide awake, his legs on both sides of Taehyung's and face so close that he could feel their breaths mingle together.

"J-jungk-Jungkook?!" Taehyung's tongue felt so slippery that he couldn't even spell Jungkook's name.

'Wh-when did you wake up?!" He exclaimed, still looking into Jungkook's shocked yet determined eyes.

"U-umm when they all left" He spoke which made Taehyung gasp as he took his hands out of Jungkook's grasp and cupped his mouth.

"D-does that mean you h-heard me?" Taehyung asked even after knowing that the answer was a yes.

"Y-yeah" Jungkook spoke in a small voice.

"Oh goddd" Taehyung let out a frustrated cry as he threw his head back to rest on the headboard 

"Taehyung I—" He was cut off by Taehyung.

"No, it's okay. You don't have to say anything" Taehyung gave a lopsided smile as he was ready to get up and leave so he doesn't embarrass himself more.

It felt as if he was in a movie when he was grabbed by his hands and pushed down on the bed, Jungkook hovering above him and locking their gaze together.

"Let me speak" Because of all the time he has spent around Jungkook, Taehyung felt that Jungkook was ordering him but actually it was more of a plea than an order.

Jungkook needed to pour out his feelings in front of someone, anyone, for the first time in his life he won't stop himself cause if he did, the pile of regrets he had would keep increasing.

And Taehyung was the one he wanted to and to be honest, it had always been Taehyung.

"I want to speak so many things and I don't know which to say first but in the end, everything will come to one conclusion—" He looked into Taehyung's eyes as he grabbed the other's hand which was shaking and so hot that it almost made him feel that Taehyung had a fever.

 As the words reached his tongue, his heart started to beat so fast as if it would burst out of his chest. He's never felt something like this ever before, but every time with Taehyung. It was as if he was experiencing this for the first time even after he has encountered it a thousand times.

He gulped his saliva down to cure his dry throat and licked his lips before speaking.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung" and as he spoke the words, he finally realized their power. How compelling they felt when he voiced them out that it gave him goosebumps.

For a few moments, Taehyung couldn't process what was happening. Did he really just hear Jeon Jungkook (The Jeon Jungkook in his head) say I love you to him? The Kim Taehyung? (Kim Taehyung in his head)

He scoffed a little as he shook his head in disagreement.

"I can't believe it. Y-you're lying, right? You're just joking with me, right?" He asked while laughing, panicking.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows. Why was Taehyung behaving like this when he just said the words that he wanted to hear?

"You don't believe me?" He asked and saw Taehyung shake his head, small tears occurring in his eyes.

"Fine. Then I'll make you" And with that, he cupped Taehyung's cheek with his hand while the other lifted his neck up.

With a short look at Taehyung's startled expressions, he pulled him in for a kiss.