Jungkook sighed as he entered his house. The meeting went bad bad. What it was about? Obviously about how fit Jungkook is to become the pack leader. There are two parties divided; one is in favor of Jungkook and the other is against Jungkook and with the other candidate for becoming the leader, Lee Eun-Sang.

"Don't you understand how unfit Eun-sang is to become the next leader? He literally does nothing. He has not won one fight against the rogues, he failed to protect the omegas and put them in danger, and Jungkook had to save them by his own" The people in his favor spoke.

"That doesn't mean Jungkook is off the dirt. We see a new omega coming to his house every week. Is this the impression he wants to create as the pack's leader? What will the cubs think about him if he keeps doing things like these?" The people on Eun-Sang's side retorted.

"That doesn't mean Eun-Sang doesn't do it. And anyway, they are young wolfs, if they won't have their fun in these years, do you expect them to do it when they grow old?" 

"That doesn't mean--" "Enough!" The leader spoke up and everyone went quiet.

Jungkook, who was silent the whole time looked at his father, sitting on the leader's chair.

"Who is to become the leader will be based on the public's votes and both the candidate's qualities. To make the voting is done unbiasedly, there will be a match between the two so they can prove who is capable enough to become the next leader. Now, everyone. The meeting is adjourned" The leader commanded and stood up, everyone leaving after him.

Jungkook was about to leave too when he was called by his father inside the leader's condo.

"Yes, father?" Jungkook spoke as he bowed.

"You do understand that you need to become the leader by showcasing your best qualities, right?" His father spoke, removing his watch as he sat on his bed.

"Yes, father. I will be ready for the match" He spoke.

"Good, since I want you to win just like I did from that Eun-Sang's father. We need to keep this running in our family. We will need to select your luna too. Do you have anyone in your mind?" He asked and Jungkook gulped. He hasn't thought about this luna shit but now as the thought is presented in front of him, he's feeling agitated.

"Not right now, father" He spoke.

"That's alright, that's a mere thing to worry about. But for the time being, keep your "rut behavior" low" His father spoke making him speechless.

"Alright, father" He bowed before leaving.

He sighed as he leaned over the door, closing his eyes. There are a lot of things in his mind that needs to be given thought.

He heard some sounds coming from the kitchen which made him open his eyes. He walked towards the kitchen and sniffed the smell.

"Done with the lunch?" He spoke making Taehyung flinch.

"Oh my god, why do you have to come like a thief every time," Taehyung asked, patting his beating chest to calm it down.

Jungkook squinted his eyes. "Like a thief? I enter my damn house the way I always do. You get used to it or leave" He spoke but received no response. He noticed Taehyung had already ignored him and went back to doing what he was doing.

This was new to Jungkook. Some omega ignoring his rant, makes him angry. But he did nothing as he sat on the dining table and glared at Taehyung who was busy humming a song.

The smell was too enticing for him to remember that Taehyung had ignored him, so he went back to glaring outside. He was slipping into a daze, looking at the trees getting drowned by the white snow.