三十三

Echoing noises trailed through the ears of the paralyzed body of the black-furred wolf lying on the snow, melting with the heat he was emitting and also with the blood that poured out of his guts, gushing like a river.

He sluggishly opened his blue eyes to see if there was any commotion happening in the world only to be met by blurry figures running here and there and a distant warmth of the fire that was burning down the chicken coups.

Although he assumed that the voices he was hearing were coming from the outside, he couldn't figure out if anyone was speaking cause all he could see were mouths opening wide and grunts and moans escaping their lips. But it was different—the voice. It was familiar, it felt homely, something he used to listen to every day and liked to.

Among the blurry figures, one big blob of brown fur stood in front of him, pacing forward, slowly yet cautiously. Even if Jungkook wanted to concentrate on the figure moving towards him, all he could focus on was the voice ringing inside his head, repeatedly, getting louder with each second passing.

Then suddenly, he heard a sound as clear as water falling from a fountain, running through his throbbing brain and to every wound present on his body

Come and save me, Jungkook!

And with a gasp, his blue eyes opened widely as he could see everything in the background and the wolf ready to attack him. He gnarled as he, putting all his effort in lifting himself, charged himself upon the attacker, avoiding his blow and snapping his neck from behind.

He looked in the direction of his house and immediately howled.

Wait for me Taehyung, I'm coming.

And with that, his aching feet sprinted towards his place, leaving all his friends and his clan behind to save the person who is in desperate need of his help, and the only person who he wants to desperately save.

Taehyung

His Taehyung.

With no intention to wait, he immediately shifted to his human self and kicked the door open. He ran upstairs, to the noises coming from his bedroom and grunted as he pushed the door open.

And then, for a moment, everything just came to a halt, the dust, the rustling of the leaves of the oak tree outside his window. All his eyes could fixate on was the semi-naked body of Taehyung tied to the bed and four bodies hovering over him.

All of them turned to look at the person who just interrupted their 'gathering' and if you could describe the expressions over their faces in one word it would be fear.

"You Whores!" Screaming, he transformed into his wolf, his eyes as blue as the deep dark ocean, attacking mindlessly, his claws tearing apart every inch of the skin of his enemies.

The scared Taehyung under Jungkook focused his eyes on him, watching how ruthless he looked as he mercilessly killed everyone in his sight. But Taehyung wasn't scared of him he was more calm seeing that Jungkook was there, what he was scared of was the things that could have happened if he wasn't.

In less than a minute, three dead bodies surrounded Taehyung and the man who was wrapping him with dozens of t-shirts and clothes that belonged to the alpha, creating a nest, was panting, blood dripping from every part of his body.

He swiftly turned his head towards the man who was standing in a corner, looking for ways to run away. Jungkook walked towards him, rage seething from his eyes.

"Now you, the whorest of them all" Jungkook maintained the dangerous proximity with Eun-sang who was trying to escape the distance.

Jungkook turned into his wolf as he snapped of Eun-sang's arms who screamed with pain, his voice booming through the entire house, overpowering the sounds of people rushing up the stairs.

He was about to break off his neck when a bunch of people entered through the door and rushed towards Jungkook, holding him with all their might so that he won't kill Eun-sang, and one of them was his brother, Hoseok.

"No, Jungkook! You can't kill him! The pack will decide what has to be done with him!" Hoseok shouted, trying to get some sense into Jungkook but it was too late, Jungkook already had murder on his mind (*plays murder on my mind*┗ (・o・) ┓)

He growled and tried to escape but the power of 12 men was too much for his injured body.

Although he managed to escape, instead of running towards Eun-sang, who had been caught by one of the two men, he ran towards Taehyung.

Hoseok told four men to dash towards Jungkook and grab him.

"Don't let him go towards that guy or he'll kill him too!" Hoseok shouted, pointing towards Jungkook.

But everyone's eyes widened and they came to a halt as they looked at Jungkook who was barely inches away from Taehyung's face, who was staring into Jungkook's deep blue eyes too or he was returning Jungkook's stare.

Everyone knew what would happen, Jungkook would mindlessly separate Taehyung's neck off but a gasp escaped everyone's mouth as they saw Jungkook affectionately and protectively licking Taehyung's face and body, which made the omega smile and ruffle Jungkook's fur.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm fine now. You're here so I knew I'd be safe" Taehyung kept whispering soothing words into Jungkook's ear as the other kept licking his body.

And with the scent of every other wolf gone from Taehyung's body, Jungkook whimpered as his eyes turned black and he collapsed on Taehyung's chest, who grunted from the weight.

He wrapped his arms around the now-human body of Jungkook and stared at the people look at them in bewilderment.

"Now, if you all could please give us some privacy"