"Jungkook, the dinner's ready" Taehyung spoke as he knocked on the door but received no response.

"He must be sleeping" He mumbled to himself. He called out once again, this time, louder but still received no response.

He pondered whether he should open the door or not because Jungkook had warned him not to, but the food downstairs would get cold if they don't go as soon as possible.

He was about to twist the knob but the door suddenly opened, making Taehyung jump, his heart leaping out of his chest. He looked at Jungkook who was glaring at him with his sleepy eyes and messy bed hair.

Taehyung wanted to laugh out really bad because of how cute and funny Jungkook was looking but he dared not otherwise his head would be on the ground. 

"T-the dinner's ready" Taehyung spoke in a scared voice and received no response. Jungkook just went downstairs and sat on the chair, taking the food on his plate.

Taehyung quietly sat in front of him and served himself. He peeked towards Jungkook trying to find some reaction on his face but there was none. Jungkook was just hogging over the food without even looking up.

Is this some alpha way to say that the food is delicious?

Taehyung shook his thoughts away as he ate the food with utter silence. The two didn't even exchange a word as Jungkook headed upstairs.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at the beige-colored couch. 

"It's just you and me, couch" He said and was about to plop on the couch when something got thrown over his head. He shrieked as he removed the "thing"  from his head.

He looked at it and was surprised that it was a blanket that was thrown on him.

He whipped his head back and shrieked again, backing off. A tall figure hovering behind him, glaring at him

"J-jungkook, you scared me. I thought you were some murderer" Taehyung said, taking a big puff of air.

"Huh? You think a murderer would want something from someone like you?" Jungkook mocked and Taehyung so badly wanted to rip Jungkook's hair to baldness, but he calmed himself down or else he would have nowhere to stay.

"Anyway, what is this?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the blanket.

"Ah, I see. You haven't been to a school too, otherwise, you would know this is a blanket" Jungkook rudely spoke and Taehyung's patience was ending but he calmed himself down once again.

"So this is for me? Thank you so much" Taehyung politely spoke and received ignorance in response.

"I'll be leaving early for the pack meeting. You stay here and don't go anywhere" Jungkook squinted his eyes, jabbing a finger inside Taehyung's chest who whimpered with pain.

"A-alright" He spoke as he backed away, rubbing his paining chest.

Jungkook glared at him before going upstairs. Taehyung sighed as he turned all the lights off and plopping on the couch.

He stared at the white ceiling, illuminating because of the street lights.

"What is wrong with him? He gets me a blanket and a pillow but then acts as if I'm a piece of trash" He mumbled to himself.

"But maybe that's exactly what I am to him?" Taehyung shrugged and fell into a deep sleep.

___

"Run! Run from me! You can never run away from me!" A monstrous voice chased the poor black-furred alpha who kept whimpering looking at his bleeding chest.