Taehyung yawned as he looked at the clock. It was 8 pm and he was already feeling sleepy from doing all the chores the whole day. He sighed and was about to sit on the couch when he heard footsteps. He looked at the stairs and saw Jungkook coming downstairs.

He couldn't help but stare, well how could he not? Jungkook was sure looking handsome in his leather jacket and jeans and hair parted sideways.

Well, Taehyung sure would have considered making Jungkook his mate if his personality wasn't so shitty.

He stood up and took the list kept on the dining table and forwarded it towards Jungkook whose expressions changed from blank to annoyed.

"God, you irritate me so much" He grunted and Taehyung wanted to say the same thing so bad, but kept quiet.

Jungkook snatched the list from Taehyung's hands and read it.

"Chocolate? Why chocolate?" Jungkook frowned as he looked at Taehyung.

"Because I wanted to make a chocolate truffle cake, but it's fine if you don't want to eat it" Taehyung rolled his eyes back and Jungkook sure would have said something if he didn't want to eat the truffle. He just huffed and continued reading the list.

Taehyung scoffed and smiled because of Jungkook's speechlessness, feeling superior for once.

"Fine. I'll get everything" Jungkook spoke rudely and prepared to leave.

"I'll come back late so if I disturb you when you're sleeping—" He spoke as he leaned closer to Taehyung's face.

"Then it's not my fucking fault" He spoke before leaving.

"I already know that motherfucker" Taehyung gritted his teeth as he huffed and plopped on the couch.

__

Taehyung was woken up by the sound of the door opening with a loud bang and giggles surrounding the whole house. He blinked his eyes open and sat up.

That motherfucker is home.

He looked behind and got quite surprised to see a girl clinging to Jungkook, who was too drunk and horny to give any attention to her.

"Who is this?" The girl giggled as she lousily pointed towards Taehyung.

"That...That is my maid" Jungkook spoke making the girl chuckle.

"Yah! Who are you calling a maid?!" Taehyung thundered, standing up, now wide awake.

"Do you see anyone else looking like a maid here?" The girl mocked as she chuckled, thinking Jungkook would chuckle too.

"You shut up, bitch, and go upstairs" Jungkook growled making the girl go quiet as she rushed upstairs.

Jungkook stumbled towards Taehyung and handed the bag of groceries to the infuriated Taehyung.

 He huffed as he snatched the bag from Jungkook and checked the items. He was about to say something but noticed Jungkook had already gone upstairs.

"Seriously? I must have killed someone in my previous life to deserve such a punishment. I will end all this as soon as I get enough cash" Taehyung ranted as he went back to sleep.

___

Jungkook yawned as he scratched his cheek while walking towards the kitchen. He flinched when he saw Taehyung staring at a knife while smiling evilly.

Taehyung slowly looked towards Jungkook and his eye twitched as he smiled at him.

"Oh, good morning" He spoke with a dangerously low voice.

"What the fuck are you doing with the knife in your hand like that? Want to kill someone?" Jungkook asked with a bored tone.

"I might as well kill someone right now" Taehyung chuckled but stopped as he heard Jungkook yawn.

"You sure look like you had a good sleep last night. I did too! I loved hearing you and your girlfriend make puppies!" Taehyung chuckled as he stabbed the knife inside the fish.

"Stop blabbering and give me some food" Jungkook monotonously spoke and sat on the couch.

"God, I'm not sure if I murdered someone in my previous life but I'm sure gonna murder him in this life" He said, twisting the knife inside the poor fish.

Taehyung's hand was trembling to remove the knife from the fish and stab it inside Jungkook's brain but he took deep breaths and calmed himself down by drinking his hibiscus-infused tea.

He prepared fish curry and rice and kept them on the dining table for Jungkook who was watching television. Sniffing the smell of the food, Jungkook immediately turned the television off and sat on the dining table, digging straight into the food.

"What about that woman that came with you? I prepared food for her too" Taehyung asked as he glanced at the stairs.

"Don't mind her. She'll leave whenever she'll want to" Jungkook spoke with his mouth full.

"Seriously? Did you even check if she is alive or not?" Taehyung frowned.

"Don't mind, don't care. More rice" Jungkook said as he forwarded his plate to Taehyung who rolled his eyes as he served him some.

"I thought I got you the chocolate for the tiramisu" Jungkook spoke as he stared at the plate in Taehyung's hand and snatched it as soon as Taehyung sat down/

"For the truffle cake. I'll make one in the evening. It tastes best with cranberry wine, Yum!" Taehyung smiled, imagining having both of them. Jungkook stared at Taehyung while chewing his food, thinking if it really tastes so good.

When he was done, Taehyung took his plate away. They suddenly heard footsteps and looked at the stairs to see the woman wobbling down.

Taehyung immediately made her sit down on the couch and gave her some of his tea as she gripped her throbbing head.

"Have some of this. It will help" Taehyung spoke and she nodded before sipping it, but stopping as she stared at Taehyung.

"Who are you?" She politely asked and Taehyung smiled.

"I am the maid of this house" He spoke.

She then turned to look at Jungkook who was staring outside the window but before she could speak anything, the delicious smell of Taehyung's food caught her attention.

"What's this smell? It's so good" She asked, her eyes shining while Taehyung chuckled.

"You want some fish curry and rice?" Taehyung asked and when she rapidly nodded, he stood up to bring her some from the kitchen.

But before he could, Jungkook had reached the girl and forcefully made her get up.

"Leave" He ordered.

"Wha—? But I was about to have the food" She pouted.

"What the fuck? You think you're my wife or something just because I let you sleep here? Leave before I crack open that neck of yours" Jungkook yelled making the girl shriek and leave immediately.

"There's something wrong with your head, you monster! Go get it checked!" She yelled before leaving and Taehyung just witnessed everything with surprise.

"What? Go get back to work" Jungkook blandly said as he went upstairs.

"I agree with you, woman. He seriously needs to get that head checked" Taehyung spoke as he looked at Jungkook's retreating figure.

He was about to go back into the kitchen when the door burst open once again.

"Jungkookie~"

"Who are you?"