Taehyung turned into his human form, so it was easier to pick the wolf up, he got inside the thorns

"Ouch" he whimpered as a thorn dug inside his smooth skin.

He couldn't care, at that point he just wanted to save this alpha, he doesn't know why but he wanted to.

He picked the wolf with the utmost difficulty, the wolf was really heavy for his fragile body, but he still did and got out of the thorny bushes. His arms and legs were bleeding too because of the thorns pricking his skin but for now, he needs to save this alpha

He doesn't have a home for now, but he could see an abandoned shelter nearby. He decided to take the alpha there and treat him as much as he can.

He pushed the door open with his back and gently placed the unconscious alpha on the wooden bed. He wiped the sweat from his face and went outside to bring the herbs and make an ointment to put on the wounds of the alpha.

He soon came back with all the herbs and started grinding them together until they were formed into a thick paste.

He used the thick paste to cover the wounds of the alpha.

"Heal fast" he said and moved his hands into his soft black fur, the wolf adjusting to the hands of taehyung. Taehyung even forgot that he was there to die, himself.

Taehyung quickly removed his hands from the other's fur and fiddled with his hands, thinking why he even said that

The wolf started shifting as taehyung looked at him and soon he was met with pure black eyes, so calm and peaceful

The alpha wanted to get up but the wounds weren't letting him. Because of the weakness, he shifted in his human form as taehyung blushed seeing the alpha's naked upper body and averted his gaze, he cleared his throat as he forwarded his jacket to the man.

"Cover your body with this so you won't catch a cold" he meekly said as he gave him the jacket but he didn't receive any response, only a death glare.

Suddenly, the fragile omega was pinned to the wall, an arm pushing through his throat as he looked at the man in front of him with wide eyes.

"Did I fucking ask you to save me?" The male said in a raging voice, his grip tightening over Taehyung's throat, making him feel a lack of air.

"S-shouldn't it be a "thank you for saving me" instead?" Taehyung spoke with difficulty, angering the alpha more

"I wanted this! I wanted to die!" Jungkook left his grip over Taehyung's throat and gripped his hair in frustration, screaming.

"You shouldn't kill yourself, no matter what the reason is" Ironic it was, hearing Taehyung say those words since he was there to kill himself too.

"Don't speak as if you know me" Jungkook growled at the omega

There was silence until Jungkook decided to leave. His wounds were healing faster as he was an alpha and now he was able to walk on his own.

"W-wait!" Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand who glared at him and swatted Taehyung's hand off.

"What is it?" He asked and was a bit startled when he saw the other kneel down in front of him.

"I-i don't have a home, I don't have a pack to go to and I know no one outside" He spoke in a pleading manner while Jungkook just scoffed.

"What are you trying to suggest?" He asked

"P-please take me with you to your home. I beg you"