"Jungkookie~" The door burst open, and the man who just came inside dropped his smile as he looked at Taehyung standing like a stone figure.

"Who are you?" He asked, guarding himself up. 

Oh shit. What am I supposed to say? Who am I?

Ah wait, Jungkook did tell me about this. What was supposed to say? Ah yes.

"I am his one-night stand" Taehyung chirped up but silenced himself quickly because that isn't something to say so happily.

"But didn't a girl just go outside?" The man looked behind him and then back at Taehyung.

"Ah. T-that—" He was interrupted by a gasp.

"Don't tell me Jungkook has gotten into weird shit like th-threesome?!" The man gasped and Taehyung quickly shook his head.

"That girl—she came to get something that she forgot when she came here. That's it" Taehyung lied, thinking this would be enough to get him out of suspicion.

The man was about to say something when they heard footsteps coming downstairs.

"Who is it? Ah, Hyung" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jungkookie~ My little baby brother~" The said man chirped as he wrapped his arms around the alpha.

"Why are you here?" He asked, getting himself away from his brother's grip and getting water from the refrigerator.

"Can't I come to see my baby brother?" The man pouted as he followed Jungkook.

"Stop calling me baby brother" Jungkook grunted

The man was about to say something else but his eyes fell on Taehyung, who was standing quietly and observing the two.

"Ah. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jung Hoseok" The man smiled and Taehyung was blinded by the brightness of his smile.

"My nameis Kim Taehyung. Nice to meet you" Taehyung flashed an awkward smile since he didn't know how to respond to such cheeriness.

"This is the first time I'm seeing you. Are you a new one?" Hoseok asked making Taehyung blush.

"W-what?" Taehyung stuttered and heard the other chuckle.

"You're so cute" Hoseok said making Taehyung turn redder.

"Hyung, can you not launch yourself over all my one-night stands?" Jungkook rolled his eyes as he pushed Hoseok away, glaring at Taehyung.

"Let's go upstairs and talk" He said and Hoseok waved at Taehyung.

"Bye-bye, Taehyung!" He smiled at him.

"He is so kind, wonder how he is that fucker's brother" Taehyung huffed.

"Seriously? Does this man talk like this to everyone? I thought I was special" Taehyung ranted.

"I think I should prepare some lemongrass tea for Hoseok and some deadly poison for that motherfucker" Taehyung said, going inside the kitchen.

After a few hours, Taehyung started wondering what was taking them so long to come downstairs.

"Must be some serious matter" He mumbled to himself but then heard footsteps coming down.

"Ah Taehyung" Hoseok tiredly smiled at him.

"Hello" Taehyung smiled back at him and saw Hoseok come towards him.

"Before I leave, can we talk for a second, Taehyung?" Hoseok smiled at him and how was Taehyung supposed to ignore that smile.

Taehyung saw Hoseok walking towards the door and gulped nervously.