-𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙚

STUMBLING UPON THIS CAREER CHOICE HAPPENED BY CHANCE

STUMBLING UPON THIS CAREER CHOICE HAPPENED BY CHANCE. Delia Dawson-Parks grew up in shame of her father. James Dawson is a known pedophile and serial rapist, later turned murderer. Delia, among so many others, were victims of this man.

When she moved on from this, she knew she wanted to help the other people in her position or worse. She channeled all of the trauma she endured into an exemplary education that took her all the way to the same people who saved her. Delia Parks, also known as SSA Parks, is apart of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.

Everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. For example, Spencer Reid is a walking dictionary. Derek Morgan specializes in behavior and is a bomb expert. Penelope Garcia is a skilled technical analyst that can find anything with the click of a mouse. Delia is a skilled interrogator. When the team needs an answer, Delia is the weapon. She has the ability to read the unsubs' behavior in a way to know her plan of attack. Delia, like the others, is an essential asset to the team.

When another team member, Elle Greenaway, resigns, she was expecting it to be filled and that'd be it. She didn't know she'd find love in the process. Turns out, it was the best thing to happen to her.

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
this story will touch on mature themes as told in the show. some are but not limited to: death, molestation, r*pe, substance and alcohol abuse, sexual abuse, physical abuse, mental illness, etc. read at your own risk. this book will also contain sexual content.

disclaimer: i do not own the rights to criminal minds or the characters.

also, i'm not using a face claim for this. in my head i envision her to be semi short around 5'3 with mid-length light brown hair. she has light green eyes and a mid-size body. this is how I see her but feel free to picture her however you like. also, Delia is a lesbian and Emily is bisexual.