𝐀 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑

EVER SICNE THAT CONVERSATION WITH HOTCH, I'VE BEEN GOING INTO THE BAU EARLIER TO STUDY WITH ROSSI

EVER SICNE THAT CONVERSATION WITH HOTCH, I'VE BEEN GOING INTO THE BAU EARLIER TO STUDY WITH ROSSI. There's no specific qualifications or test I need to pass to be a hostage negotiator. It's just when I feel comfortable.

We've had a few "mock" sessions where he will be an unsub and I will try to talk him down. He tells me I'm doing really well. One of the best he's seen.

Since I was already at the BAU this morning, Emily met me there with a coffee.

"You are the best." I let out and kissed her.

"And don't you forget it." She mused.

"Get a room!" Derek exclaimed behind me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off.

"Leave them alone, Derek. Just because they're getting action and you're not, doesn't mean you have to be bitter." Penelope said as we walked through the BAU doors together.

"I get plenty of action, mama." Derek defended, clearly hurt Pen wounded his masculinity. Garcia gave him a look that told him she wasn't convinced. "I do!"

"I'm sure." I replied sarcastically. He muttered something else under his breath but we were already walking into the conference room.

JJ was at the table, downing a 5 hour energy.

"Oh, you're not messing around." Emily let out.

JJ swallowed hardly and spoke, "Mm. Will's away all week, so I am pulling double duty with Henry."

"Please tell me we are still on for Saturday night because I have had it circled on my calendar for the last 23 and a half days, which apparently from the look of you, you did not." Penelope rambled. We were all supposed to finally have our girls night.

"Ooh, Garcia paid good money for those salsa lessons." I let out.

"I'll get a sitter." JJ replied. She better.

Hotch walked in and Garcia got started right away.

"Okay, Atlanta field office has a serial on their hands. Two prostitutes stabbed and staged in the last two weeks." Penelope said and showed us the pictures. It wasn't pretty.

"Atlanta's crime rate has skyrocketed over the past few years, especially the proliferation of solicited sex and drug use in the downtown district." Spencer explained.

"Maybe this guy thinks he's cleaning up the city." Emily suggested. Wouldn't be the first time we saw that happen.

"It's rare for an unsub who targets prostitutes to pose the bodies. Means of disposal usually reflects how the person feels towards them." JJ pointed out. She was on to something, though. The bodies were neatly placed, despite the brutal murder.

"It looks like he didn't think poorly of his victims. Even kept them dressed." Rossi added.

"He could be filled with remorse. The arms are folded, the bodies are laid to rest in a quiet park outside the city. Maybe he knew them." Derek suggested.