𝐇𝐈𝐓

TODAY WAS ONE OF OUR ONLY DAYS OFF IN BAU HISTORY

Emily and I were taking advantage of it. We slept in until 8! That never happens.

Around 10, her and I were going to meet Derek at the home we're looking to finalize on. He's going to help us out with looking at the inspection and make sure we're not getting stiped. Her and I are just so indifferent about it.

Until then....Emily and I had some much needed time to ourselves. With all the cases flying in left and right, it's been a while since we've had any peace. We took advantage of it.

It started off playful and turned into much more in a matter of seconds. That's typical for us.

I wanted to be on top today. I made sure she knew it when she tried to roll over on me. I stopped her with my legs and straddled her. Her head hit the pillow and she looked at me with amusement in her eyes.

"Well, hello there." She spoke.

I raised my eyebrows and put my hands on each side of her head. I then leaned down and started sucking behind her ear. I trailed down to her neck and the moans started flooding out of her mouth.

My hands went to the hem of her shirt and threw off her top. Underneath was a red lace bra. It's like she knew what was going to happen. I stared at her in awe. I will never get over her.

"You are going to be the death of me." I let out. The smirk on Emily's face only grew.

I moved down her body and took off her shorts. She was wearing a matching set. My eyes went wide. I was not expecting this.

She could tell. It threw me off guard. Just as I had the upper hand, she smiled wide and flipped me over on to the bed. Her hands now where mine were.

"It was a solid effort, Lia. But you my darling, are my pillow princess." She mused. I think my eyes were bulging out of my head at this rate. She did this purposely. She knew how she made me.

I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I was afraid if I spoke, my voice would crack. I just looked up to the woman on top of me. She never ceases to amaze me.

It's almost embarrassing how wet I am. How wet she made me.

Her hand trailed from my neck down my whole body, to the waistband of my underwear. She removed her hands to take off my top. I had no bra on underneath. As soon as the cold air hit my boobs, my nipples hardened immediately. Her mouth went straight to them. She wasn't wasting time.

When she finished with that, she went back to the waistband of my underwear and ripped them off.

Literally ripped them.

"I liked those ones." I whined.

"I'll buy you more." Was all she said before running a finger through my folds. I moan slipped from my lips.