𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐑, 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃

JJ, PENELOPE AND I WERE AT SPENCER'S DESK WHILE HE DID SOME PHYSICS "EXPERIMENT"

JJ, PENELOPE AND I WERE AT SPENCER'S DESK WHILE HE DID SOME PHYSICS "EXPERIMENT". He was all excited about it and we were not very sure why. We don't question what makes him happy, though. If he's happy, that is all that matters.

"Nothing's happening." JJ let out.

"Watch!" Spencer urged with a huge smile plastered on his face.

All of the sudden his concoction fizzed and the cap went flying. Emily was walking in and it hit her square in the head. We all gasped and tried not to laugh.

"I'm so sorry, Emily." Spencer let out sincerely.

"What was that?" She asked as she looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't you recognize a rocket when you see one?" Penelope asked sarcastically. I shook my head and chuckled.

"I-I was merely demonstrating a physics law. I-I didn't mean to hit-" Spencer started but Emily cut him off.

"Oh, show me!" She said excitedly. Another reason why she is a perfect fit for this team.

She joined the rest of us and waited for Spencer to do something.

"Alright, uh, turn around please." He said to us. It never fails.

"Turn around?" Emily questioned.

"Yeah, he's not gonna show you how it's done." I replied and turned around.

"A magician doesn't reveal his secrets." Spencer responded.

"I thought you said it was physics." Emily defended. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows. I have tried every different excuse to reason with Spencer but it never works.

"Physics...magic." Spencer drawled on.

"Trust me. It will not do you any good to argue with him." Penelope let out and faced Emily the other way. She looked at me and I shrugged in defense.

After a few seconds, Spencer spoke, "Alright, turn back and observe."

We watched it fizz and spring into the air. We all gasped. The amused gasps turned into fear when it landed right at Hotch's feet. With how he has been acting lately, I do not want to cross him.

He looked at all of us standing there. The girls and I all dispersed to make it look like we were busy and left Spencer to explain.

"Physics magic?" He asked Spencer.

"Yes, sir." Spencer replied timidly.

"Reid, we talked about this."

"I'm sorry, sir."

After a beat, Hotch gave Spencer back the rocket. "Really starting to get a distance on those." He let out. I let out a sigh of relief.

The girls and I walked back over to Spencer's desk.