𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐒

a/n: a filler before the finale

THIS CASE IS A BIT DIFFERENT.

Emily's mother unexpectedly came to the BAU and basically demanded we investigate why someone was kidnapped and hopefully, get them back. You could imagine Emily's surprise when her mother showed up. I do not know the history but from what I can tell, it's not pretty. Her mom and Hotch started to brief us on the case. The reason we ended up taking this case. aside from the pressure of Emily's mom, was because pieces of the kidnapped man were being delivered to the family. We were showed a finger along with the ransom demand.

We all took a look at the finger and a woman over on the couch, crying in Russian. I did not know that was possible, but it is. Emily was trying to calm her down...in Russian.

Is it a bad time to say its kinda hot?

It is always a bad time to say my colleague is hot, yet I do it anyway. Emily is hot when she speaks in other languages. Now that that is out of the way, I turned my focus back to what was happening.

"This note is in Russian. I need to know the exact text." Spencer said to one of the girls.

"Wire $100,000 to Nadka bank account, number 155293846729 by tomorrow noon. If you don't, you'll receive another body piece then and every 6 hours after." The girl recited. She memorized it.

"That's it exactly?" Spencer clarified.

"Exactly. I'll never forget it." She emphasized.

"There's no personalization, no salutation? It's not addressed to anyone? You father's name isn't mentioned specifically?" Spencer questioned. It is a bit odd the kidnappers didn't taunt them any more.

"No."

"That's odd." He muttered. I nodded. This entire case is odd.

"Most ransom notes are personalized. Frightens the family to know they've been specifically chosen, watched for a time." I added.

"It doesn't even say not to call the police." JJ spoke. What the hell even is this?

"Russian expats don't have the greatest experience with their home government. They tend not to trust officials." Emily told us.

"Well, there's another reason they aren't worried. According to the note, they aren't planning on contacting them again." Gideon said.

"It's completely self contained. They expect their instructions to be followed." Hotch added.

"We don't have $100,000." The girl told us.

"They seem to think that you do." Derek told her. Something about this is way too fishy.

"Garcia, can you get any information on the account?" Hotch asked.

"I'm already checking. The account number does seem to correspond with that bank." She replied as she typed away on her computer.