𝐉𝐉

SOMETHING WAS GOING ON WITH JJ

SOMETHING WAS GOING ON WITH JJ. She's been in Hotch's office with Strauss for a while, talking. Spencer, Emily and I were staring into the windows when Garcia came up to us.

"JJ's still in there?"

"And Strauss." I muttered.

All of the sudden, Spencer reached for his rollaids. We knew what this meant.

"Again? With the dairy?" Emily exclaimed.

"I can't help it. I love dairy." He defended. He does this to himself knowing the consequences.

"It's been like what, 20 minutes?" Garcia asked.

"In 10 more minutes, we'll be in the air." Derek said as he rejoined us.

"I don't think it's about the case." Emily sighed.

We just stared into the room. I don't like this. I don't like not knowing.

After a little while, Strauss walked out. Shortly after, JJ did. We all turned away like we weren't blatantly staring.

Hotch came down and joined us.

19 year old Katie Joyce was vacationing at the beach with friends when she disappeared nearly 3 days ago. They've had suspects the whole time, but they haven't said a word. They need us to break them.

"How long have they been in custody?" Derek asked.

"60 hours. We have 12 hours to get a confession or find the body." Hotch replied. But no pressure or anything.

"Syd Pearson has a lot of money and connections. If we let him go, we may never see him again." Spencer let out. Syd was one of the suspects.

"And Barrett?" Emily asked. He was the other.

"He doesn't have the same resources." Spencer replied.

"Do you think these guys did it?" Garcia asked.

"The locals do." Hotch replied as he went out the BAU doors.

"They tried to get them to turn against one another, but that didn't work." Rossi let out.

"It seems they have a bond that dates back to childhood." Spencer said.

"We only have a 30 minute flight. That's not enough time to delve into their histories." Derek  said. The case was in Maryland.

"Bullet points on the missing woman, second and third pages are all about the suspects." Garcia said as she handed us a few papers.

We all piled into the elevator and went to the jet.

Emily, Derek and I sat together on the jet and JJ sooner joined us.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey."