𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐍

DELIA'S POV

DELIA'S POV

WAKING UP WAS NOT PLEASANT. I didn't remember a thing. I just peeled open my eyes to see I was in a very large room. It seemed like warehouse.

Where the hell am I?

I went to move my arms but I couldn't. They were handcuffed behind my back. Shit.

That's when it hit me. Ian fucking Doyle took me.

I looked around frantically and didn't see him in sight. This isn't happening. This can't be happening.

"Glad to see you're waking up. We have some matters to discuss, Delia." I heard from behind me. Fuck. I took a deep breath.

"We couldn't do this over coffee?" I muttered and tried to wiggle out of my cuffs. He literally used my own cuffs. "And you used my own cuffs. Classy."

"I see why Emily fell for you. You're beautiful. Charming. She did always have a thing for charm." Ian let out in amusement. He walked around to stand in front of me. I looked up at him with eyes that could kill.

"Don't compare me to yourself." I snapped.

"We share more in common than you think. More than just Emily." He paused. "Tell me Delia, did she tell you everything about her little mission?"

"Everything."

"And you still stayed with her? I'm impressed. That's a lot of dirty laundry." He paused and walked around. I followed his every move. "Well, I suppose we all have our own dirty laundry. How's your father, by the way? I heard he recently paid you a visit."

"It was delightful. Thanks for asking." I let out. He did not like that answer.

He came closer to me and wrapped his hand around my neck tightly. I gasped.

"Do not take me as a fool, Delia. You'll be sadly mistaken." He paused and released his hand. "I'm going to ask you this one time. One single time. If you do not answer me, you will pay the price." He paused once again. "Where is Emily?"

Is he kidding?

"How the hell am I supposed to know that? In case you forgot, I'm here."

"Not the answer I was looking for."

"Well, if I had to guess she's looking for me." I snapped. He's crazy if he thinks I'll tell him where she is. Even if I did know, i'd never tell him. I can take whatever he has in store for me.

He stood there and thought for a moment. "Tell me, Delia. Do you have any tattoos?"

"No." Where is he going with this?

"There's a first for everything then! Except this is a different kind of tattoo." He paused and showed me his wrist to reveal the four leaf clover. I know where this is going. "I think it'd look great on you. What do you think?"