𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑

AFTER THE ORDEAL WITH MY FATHER, I WAS DOING BETTER KNOWING I WON

AFTER THE ORDEAL WITH MY FATHER, I WAS DOING BETTER KNOWING I WON. The locations checked out so he wasn't lying. His trial date is coming up but I personally want nothing to do with it. That chapter of my life is officially closed.

After Emily's informal proposal, her and I went to a jewelry store the next day together and picked rings out for each other. Her and I will both wear an engagement ring. The rings we chose were different on purpose. We didn't want the typical engagement ring. Her and I got each other's birthstone. She was born in October so I got an opal to wear and I was born in February so she is wearing amethyst. We aren't into anything flashy. This is our way of showing our commitment to each other. We weren't rushing to the alter by any means but for us, this made sense.

We were back at the BAU for a case. Strauss called us all in, in the middle of the night. We walked in to the conference room to see JJ and Hotch staring at victims.

"What did Strauss want?" Emily asked as soon as we walked in.

"She needs us in Los Angeles." Hotch replied.

"Home invasion homicide last night. Officers found Gregory Everson, 56, beaten, with a GSW to the head. His wife Colleen was equally beaten and raped repeatedly."

"Repeatedly?" I asked.

"That's what she reported." JJ replied. Hold on.

"She survived this?" I asked, very surprised. The pictures are brutal.

"He chose to keep her alive." Hotch replied. That's never good.

"An intentional witness." Emily let out.

"Everything but that points to an organized offender, an experienced one." Rossi said.

"Was she able to identify him?" Spencer asked.

"She said he was white with mean eyes and repulsive breath." JJ replied. So, every white rapist.

"Rotten inside and out. Did he rape her in front of the husband?" Rossi asked.

JJ nodded and let out a soft "Yeah." This poor women has to be traumatized.

"One home invasion rarely warrants Struass personally sending us out." Derek muttered.

"No, there's more. Ballistics match a double homicide, downtown LA, 48 miles away." JJ replied and put up more gory pictures of women dead.

"Where 3 days ago, those 2 women were raped and killed." Hotch replied.

"But last night was in the suburbs." Emily added.

"They're afraid of another night stalker." I let out.

We had our work cut out for us, like always.

We didn't waste any time in getting on the jet and heading to California. I feel like we were just heading there.