𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃

JJ AND I WERE SITTING IN HER OFFICE

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

JJ AND I WERE SITTING IN HER OFFICE. I was helping her look through cases. Penelope came in and started ranting right away.

"I might be in big trouble."

"Come on in." JJ let out, not looking at the women in front of her.

"I can't believe he showed up at my apartment." She muttered.

"It's not like we're doing anything here." I added. I wasn't even listening, if I'm honest. I was just trying to look through these cases.

"We just had a seminar on fraternization last week." Penelope muttered. I missed that. Fitting, isn't it?

"I really have a lot of work to do, Garcia. You're more than welcome to stay in here and work but-" JJ started but Pen cut her off.

"So, you don't want to hear how Agent Rossi showed up at my door in the middle of the night while I was enjoying a post-coital shower with fellow FBI technical anaylist Kevin Lynch?" She asked. Now she had our attention. That sounds like one of my nightmares.

"Sit." JJ said as she dropped her file and gestured to the seat next to me. "So, you were in the shower with Kevin Lynch?" She followed up with. Wait till she finds out about Emily and I. I didn't even mention the Kevin thing. I wanted to know more about Rossi.

"Come on, JJ, I'm being serious. I need your help, guys." She pleaded with us.

"With what?" I asked.

"Agent Rossi. We're not supposed to date fellow bureau employees." She let out. Funny thing about that.

"From what I hear, Rossi is the reason most of these fraternization rules even exist, okay? He's not gonna tell anyone. Just relax." JJ said. That made me feel better.

Now, I need to relax. I need to talk to Emily. We need to come up with something about this.

"Wait, what was Rossi doing at your apartment?" I asked. I was more interested about that.

"Well, that's a good-" She stopped herself. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone." Well now I'm intrigued.

"Why?" I asked.

"I didn't press the issue. I was all naked and all drippy." She replied. I didn't need to know that.

"Right. On that note, I'm going to head out." I let out and walked out of the room. I needed to find Emily.

She was right at her desk. She told be she was getting a haircut this morning. She didn't tell me she was getting bangs and holy shit.

She looked so hot.

I was walking through the bullpen and grabbed her arm and dragged her to the bathroom. She didn't question anything. When we got in there, I pulled her into a stall.