𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

WAKING UP AND SEEING EMILY ALREADY AWAKE SURPRISES ME EVERY TIME

WAKING UP AND SEEING EMILY ALREADY AWAKE SURPRISES ME EVERY TIME. I thought I woke up early but she takes early to a new level. When I ask why she's always up she says it's her internal alarm clock.

As soon as I rolled over to face her, she pressed an eager kiss to my lips. I never complain when it comes to her kisses.

"What was that for?" I asked, innocently.

"I just love you." She paused. "I had a dream about you getting hurt on a case and it scared me for a second."

My heart.

I kissed her again. "I love you more." I smiled into the kiss.

The kisses turned steamy in the matter of seconds. I rolled on top of her and kissed down her body.

These were my favorite kind of mornings.

My hands roamed her body to the waistband of her underwear. I slid them down and took one look at her. She was already so wet for me.

"How are you already so wet? I didn't even do anything." I smiled. She blushed and looked up.

"Leave me alone." She said sarcastically.

"No can do." I replied and kissed her inner thighs. I left soft purple marks leading up to her pretty pink pussy. I slowly slid my fingers through her core. She was squirming already.

Her and I take turns of being on top. She usually initiates it. She's more of a top than I am but I never mind. I love taking care of her. I would be content with my life if I could only take care of her.

I moved on from my fingers to my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her core. I took my time and was gentle. In the morning, she's the most sensitive. I made circles with my tongue and picked up my pace. It didn't take long for her this morning.

"L-Lia." She breathed heavily as she released straight into my mouth. I cleaned up every last bit.

She finished just in time, really, because right after we got a call from Hotch saying we needed to meet him in Dallas.

We have a female serial killer on our hands.

__

On the jet, we went over what we knew. Derek, Rossi, Spencer, JJ, Emily and I were talking with Hotch on the phone. He was already there for a consult.

"Female serial killers are a fascinating field. We don't have much information on them, but what we do know involves throwing the rules completely out the window. They don't torture or take trophies." Spencer started.

"Because there's no sexual gratification when a woman kills." Derek added.

"Exactly. Murder is the goal. They don't have to do anything extra." Spencer replied. Female serial killers are my favorite.