𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

EMILY AND I WERE USING OF OUR FREE TIME TO LOOK INTO HOMES

EMILY AND I WERE USING OF OUR FREE TIME TO LOOK INTO HOMES. We've found quite a few we want to look at. It's just impossible for us to set up tours.

We had a couple planned for today, Saturday, but Hotch called us in. I wish killers were more considerate.

As we were getting ready in the bathroom, Emily's arms wrapped around my waist. She started leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

She's horny.

"Emily..." I moaned. "Don't start something you can't finish." I choked out. Her hands were roaming my entire body.

"I have every intention of finishing this." She smirked as she stuck her hand into the waistband of my underwear.

She knew exactly what she was doing. She made sure I was watching in the mirror. How she can make me crumble into pieces.

She then took one finger and swirled it around my center. Just enough to make me moan out here name.

"Emily." I breathed.

She did the same thing a little longer before stopping abruptly and pulling her fingers out. She made eye contact with me in the mirror.

"Open." She ordered.

I did as I was told. I opened my mouth and she made sure I tasted every last drop.

"Good girl." She smiled and kissed my neck one last time.

This woman will be the death of me.

We made our way to the BAU and into the conference room. Hotch didn't waste anytime on getting started. I was still hot and bothered from this morning.

"Danny Savino, the floor manager at the Sapphire Lady Casino in Atlantic City was found dead in his office this morning." Hotch spoke and showed us multiple pictures from the crime scene.

"Blunt force trauma to the head. An empty wallet and a money clip next to the body." Rossi continued.

"Mug shot. This guy's got a record." Derek added.

"Savino was a member of the Agnoli crime family. They're active in the Atlantic City area." Rossi replied. Garcia then walked in, late, looking like a hot mess. Someone had a night.

"It looks like a robbery gone bad. Why was the BAU called in?" Emily asked as she nonchalantly set her hand on my thigh.

What is she doing?

"8 one-dollar bills surrounding an 8 card. That's highly ritualistic." Spencer replied. It was off.

"And because Savino has ties to organized crime, agents in New Jersey are worried about things escalating." Hotch said.

Emily's hand slowly trailed up my leg and inched to my heat. I was wearing pants so she didn't have easy access.

The thing with her touch though, she doesn't even need access. The minor things she does drives me wild.