𝐒𝐄𝐗, 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇, 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

SPENCER STORMED INTO THE BAU IN A RUSH THIS MORNING

SPENCER STORMED INTO THE BAU IN A RUSH THIS MORNING. He ran into this kid who was asking oddly specific questions about prostitutes being dead and when Spencer asked to take him to the BAU, he ran away. Turns out, murders happened exactly how he described. Spencer contacted the police as soon as he walked in.

Spencer, Gideon and Hotch went to go see the bodies while Derek, Emily and I went to the street where the victim was picked up and later found dead. We needed to talk to anyone who might know something.

There were two girls in particular we were talking to. One had brown hair with bangs. The other was a blonde. Emily and I were talking to one of them.

"Business is pretty heavy here in the mornings?" I asked.

"How do I know you're not just looking to crack down on us?" The brunette asked.

Emily and I shared a look. "Because we're telling you. We're here trying to protect you." Emily spoke.

"A lot of Johns from The Hill stop by on their way to work." She revealed. Capitol Hill. Somehow, that's not surprising to me.

"We always say, the same politicians yelling about cleaning up the hill, they drop 50 bucks with us before they make the speech." The blonde said. That oddly makes sense. Politics is a dirty field.

"It's true. The more important they think they are, the quicker they accidentally finish up with us. It's weird like that."

"No, that's pretty much universal." I let out with a shrug. Any experience I had with a man made me instantly regret it. In high school, I knew I was a lesbian but my father was not only a pedophile, he was also homophobic. I had two boyfriends and whenever we had sex, they were finished before I even felt remotely turned on. I just pictured they had boobs.

Derek then held up a picture of what Spencer drew. It was a rough sketch of the boy he ran into. "You recognize him at all?"

"I don't know his name or nothing." The brunette shrugged.

"He hangs around, tries to pretend like he's not watching us. He's just a horny kid, you know?"

"You didn't see him talking to any of the other girls out here?" Derek asked.

"I just figured he's the kind that gets his little bit of danger and goes home and takes business into his own hands." The blonde smirked.

"Is he the one who did this?" The brunette asked.

"We don't know, but someone did, so you need to be careful." Emily replied.

"We stick to daylight and only work the high-end blocks."

I then looked at the brunette. She looks so young. Way too young to be out here. "How old are you?"

"21." She said. I knew she was lying. I looked at her softly. "19." She then said.