𝐑𝐔𝐍

MY EARS WERE RINGING

I have got to stop getting caught in these explosions. One of these days, it's going to be past the point of no return and I'll be deaf.

When I came to, Emily was stirring awake next to me.

"Shit, are you okay?" She exclaimed when she saw me.

I let out a wretched cough. I was fine. My head hurt a little bit and there was smoke in my lungs, but other than that...

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Are you okay?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah." She nodded quickly.

We stood up and looked to the smoking building. People were still inside. We didn't hesitate to run in.

In the back, we found two people hiding. They were hiding the entire time. I don't know how they managed.

"Emily! Delia!" We heard Derek called.

"Over here!" I yelled.

Derek and JJ came to find us with the older couple.

"Are you okay?" JJ asked us.

"Yeah. They were hiding back here." Emily replied.

"Can we move them?" Derek asked.

"Yeah, with help. He's unconscious." I replied. It's not looking good for either of them.

"Just let me stay with him...please." The woman strained. We all looked at her with sympathetic eyes.

"I can't find Will. Have you seen him?" JJ asked. Oh my god, Will.

"He might be down below." I replied. She took off, Derek running after her. I looked back to the woman struggling to keep her eyes open. "We're going to get you out of here."

"He's my love of 66 years. My story." She muttered. I turned back to Emily, who nodded.

I think that was us silently agreeing it was time. We've done our time here, we need a change. It's time to go.

But, not yet. We need to catch these son of a bitches.

Emily and I got these people help before going to the trailer. Everyone else was in there.

"Are you guys alright?" Hotch asked.

I nodded and Emily said "Yeah."

Penelope was reviewing the security footage. JJ and Derek saw Will wasn't there so chances are that means he's still alive. The bad thing about it is they have him.

"JJ and Morgan said the unsubs were in an alley northwest of the perimeter." Spencer said. I'm not even sure when he got here. Last I knew he was at the BAU.

"Yeah, this footage confirms it." Penelope started before narrowing in on the video. "Okay, I can see two figures in the car. Please tell me one of them is Will."