t h i r t y - t h r e e.

"Reek, if you're going to embarrass me

"Reek, if you're going to embarrass me. Don't do it in front of all these people. That's all I ask." Maggie voice cracked. She had grown to love the group.

She loved being around Aubrey, Danny and Zoie who welcomed her with opened arms. They never treated her like a replacement for Tommie but as a friend.

She was back building every bridge that she burnt but Maggie never thought Reek would allow Tommie to build that bridge back up.

She was sadly mistaken.

They walked upstairs to Aubrey's and East guest room, no matter how much she tried to prepare herself for the talk. She knew that this heart break wouldn't be easy and she hated that it had to come to this.

"I... I'm sorry baby girl. Tommie's return triggered something in me. The feelings returned and... I can't make any excuses, we've been fucking with each other for years and I love you Maggie on my moms I do. I never meant to hurt you."

"You never meant to hurt me." Maggie's laugh came out louder than it should have. "If you didn't mean to hurt me you wouldn't have done that bullshit in the first place. You went back with a bitch that did all of y'all dirty and I can't wait until she fucks you over again. I'm at pretty ass bitch, with a good ass career making over 100,000 a year. I am the IT girl. I don't deal with shit I don't deserve" Biting down on her bottom lip, she balled her fist up deciding against hitting him.

"Fuck you Reek. I'm keeping this ring too. Imma pawn this bitch, emotional distress" She laughed swinging the door open she walked down the stairs without a tear in sight and her makeup as flawless as it was when she went upstairs. Aubrey, Danny and Zoie greeted her pulling her into a hug.

Neither of them knew Reek was back sleeping with Tommie. They would've warned Maggie. Aubrey knew how it felt to be cheated on she wouldn't wish it on her worst enemy.

Danny and Zoie just weren't shady people and they would've at least given her a "girl, be careful."

"We can still do our weekly brunches. We're not breaking up just me and dirt neck." Maggie made them laugh, she said her final goodbyes before leaving out the door.

She would let Tommie have him, although she felt her heart break into million little pieces.