s e v e n t e e n.

"They say pain is growth, I hear you.
I just wanna make it stop, all this hurt."

The day had came and gone, they did everything that Aubrey missed, even visited the museum of Sex

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The day had came and gone, they did everything that Aubrey missed, even visited the museum of Sex. Now they were on the way to meet Ms. Sheila, Dave got the address from his second mom Mama J who would be there helping cook dinner. He envied Reek, and how his mother didn't put any conditions on her love for her son.

Of course she wanted to see him do better and make legal money, but she also accepted that he was a grown man, and would make his own mistakes. She prayed for him every night, and let him spread his wings "call me every night cause you'll never be too grown to get your ass whooped" Mama J left him at the airport with those words.

Dave sighed, squeezing Aubrey's hand as soon as she knocked on the door for him. Danny looked between the two "Whew child, I'm shook for you."

Of course Reek and Tommie came. Reek only invited Danny and Zoie because there was going to be food, and it was no point in them wasting money. Danny agreed but not before being extra:

"You really think I wanna go to a dinner, where there's about to be some possible drama, good food, and spilled tea? Then you are absolutely right. Zozo Hand me my clutch. Those my three favorite things"

Aubrey hadn't forgotten about visiting her parents, in hope for happiness. She almost gave up almost 24 hours ago, because there was no way she could find it without giving up her identity. Then Dave had hit her with an address, and told her he had his connections. That led to another hour of sex. He made her pussy throb.

The door swung open, and Dave stood shock, and the woman in front of him wore the same expression. Closing the door in our face, she opened it once again. "I just had to see if this was real" Wrapping her son in a hug, she bursted out into tears. "My Mushi" she hugged Dave making him laugh.

"Oh I've missed you, come in, come in. This is why Joyce made me cook. Look at my stinky Reek" Pulling him in a hug, she smiled at the people behind her. "Introduce me to your guest" Her eyes scanned everyone behind.

"Oh ma, this is my girlfriend Aubrey, she's the one that convinced me to come. My best friend Tommie, she's Reek girl, crazy ass Danny and Zo. Zo is a new addition" Wrapping his arm around Aubrey waist, she smiled wide.

"It's so nice to meet you" Aubrey held her hand out, and she pulled her into a hug.

"Call me Sheila, oh you're just as pretty as can be with your freckles. Thank you for bringing my baby home. I have so many stories to tell you about Mushi, I haven't been able to do this with any other girl." She laughed.

"How has my son been? He's still mean?" Danny raised a brow, as Sheila grabbed the photo book from the bookcase.

"Hey mama, it's nice to meet you too, but girl has he been? He look like the type that used to pick his scabs when he was younger, those always the mean ones. He didn't start changing until Aubrey came around" Sheila mouth fell she burst out in laughter.