T w e n t y - e i g h t

Knew that I was in love with you right away, yeah
Turned all my days into brighter days
Even when people say what we do is not okay
According to what the people say, yeah
Who cares what other people say?
Man, fuck what other people say
I'ma ride for you
Baby, if you gon' ride for me, yeah 

1 year and 9 months later

Aubrey sighed picking up another toy she almost fell over. Landon and Laila made it their duty to leave a couple toys around for their mother to trip over.

She was enjoying her quiet time, with the twins in the movie room with Dave watching Wreck-It Ralph. Grabbing her to go cup from the islander, she walked into the living room. "Dammit" she mumbled not understanding how she forgot her Outback Steakhouse box in the kitchen.

Getting up from the couch she rushed into the kitchen to get her food, and anything else she thought she might've needed to eat in peace. Finally making her way to the living room she smacked her forehead seeing Laila hold the cup for Lan to drink her strawberry lemonade.

 Finally making her way to the living room she smacked her forehead seeing Laila hold the cup for Lan to drink her strawberry lemonade

"You two are going to be the death of me, where's daddy?" She raised a brow, watching them giggle. Laila pushed the hat she took from her father off of her head and pointed to the movie room

"Daddy seeping" Landon shrugged his shoulders, touching his mother big belly. She was going on 8 months, they didn't know the sex but if it were a boy, Dave insisted on him being a junior, but Aubrey said she wasn't giving him that grandpa ass name.

"Mommy, baby come?" Laila laid her head down on her stomach as Aubrey took a seat between them.

"pretty soon." They clapped their hands with a smile.

The knocking at the door made Aubrey frown and Landon climb off the couch "get it!" He yelled

"Imma "Get it" yo ass if you don't go sit down... you can't even reach the door" Walking to the door with Landon on her tail she looked through the peephole smiling at her favorite people Reek, Danny, and Zoie. Tommie was around again, but no one viewed her the same, she was treated as an associate which she deserved.

"culssss!" Landon yelled trying to say, Uncles,

"There go my little man" Landon and Reek hugged, and Aubrey smiled, Reek was definitely top four of his favorite people falling behind His parents, and sister. He absolutely adored his uncles, Reek specifically.

"Hello to you too pregnant bitch." Danny walked in with a smile on his face "I smell food, is that-is that ribs?" Danny sniffed till he got closer to where Aubrey was sitting.

"You fat ass dog" Aubrey shook her head pushing him away from her food.

"Where my hubby #2 at? Daveyyyyy, I'm home." Danny yelled, making Aubrey roll her eyes.