T w e n t y - f i v e (t w o)

I want to apologize in advance... My music is what caused this chapter.

Aubrey drove to the airport to pick Dave up, she was pissed to say the least

Aubrey drove to the airport to pick Dave up, she was pissed to say the least. She wanted to go off, but she questioned if she should just give him the silent treatment.

Maybe she would force herself to believe her husband would do something so stupid. She knew Dave like the back of her hand but reading the blogs, only made things worse and witnessing it first hand theshaderoom had become the most toxic thing to enter her life.

Now she felt bad for celebrities. They were Perezhilton.com on steroids.

So, she blocked them, and she went on Dave's page to do the same. If they were going to work this out, they were getting off of social media. They were married and she couldn't just leave without proof that something was going on. She waited for Christina, she waited for Dave, and in a second no one would have to wait for anyone because she was speaking up.

Aubrey parked in front of the airport and looked on her phone waiting for Dave to walk out.

Aubrey felt dumber than "I know what happen, I'm so dumb. I was making Ramen noodles and the steam hit my eye" ...

She watched Dave walk out, with a duffel bag, and she opened the trunk for him. She didn't have much to say to him, so she didn't bother getting out to meet him. The car door opening made Aubrey's heart drop as she yet again contemplated on how she wanted to greet David. Yeah, she wasn't bothered to Instagram but she wanted to break down and cry in the car. Another picture had showed up from the same night of her in a bright ass green sweatshirt, and him shirtless in the club.

It didn't look like anything was going on, but it was almost like he was trying to grab her hand so the two could walk through the club together. Aubrey was never jealous of females, and she never questioned Dave's loyalty. At least until now, the pictures, the fact that the woman he was in the pictures with were pretty, it just made her heart hurt. She had to stop overthinking, so instead of greeting him, she pulled off driving towards THEIR home.