s i x t e e n.

Should this be chapter 15, and that last one just a little more information on the characters?
There are sex gifs in here SO DONT READ AROUND ANYONE.
Unedited. The sex scene probably got mad mistakes.

Aubrey made the decision to take her life back, so after she left the hospital, the crew packed to head to New York

Aubrey made the decision to take her life back, so after she left the hospital, the crew packed to head to New York. She wasn't running anymore, and she wasn't going to allow her parents death to control her any longer.

Taking drugs, and alcohol was where she drew the line, and decided this wasn't her. She would find her parents grave, and Dave would speak to his mother. That was their way of letting their hurt go.

Whether or not she found it, or Dave mother forgave him, the two would be leaving their hurt in New York, and continuing on to a trip in Bora Bora. Danny even brought a guy with him. His name is Zoie, his personality mixed with Danny's was over the top, but they kept the crew laughing.

After they checked into their Hotel, Dave and Aubrey ran up to their room, wanting nothing more than to be alone with each other.

"I'm proud of you Aubrey, real shit. You coming up here for closure encouraged me to speak with my moms. Without you, my pride would've kept me in Miami. So, thank you." He held Aubrey in his arms, his face buried in the crook of her neck. Inhaling her perfume. His hands fell down to her ass, giving it a squeeze. Aubrey moaning in his ear turned him on.

"Your lil freaky ass" He laughed, lifting his head up, he kissed her lips with a grin. "Let's get ready for bed"

Guiding her to the bedroom, the two undressed. Dave had been so clingy since Aubrey's accident. She didn't mind though, she liked having him around all the time. He spent more time with her than he spent working. Within the time she was in the hospital he hired more people.

Aubrey needed to be with the people closest to her in this time. She was thankful for her friendship. It was something she was never used to.

"You're really beautiful Bre, never for a second doubt that." Dave eyed Aubrey, her smile grew. She was falling for Dave by the second, but her feelings pushed her away from speaking on it.

"Come here" She giggled, using his favorite line on him. She liked when he said it more, but it made her wet when he walked over to her, his eyes filled with lust, and maybe love but she just couldn't point it out.

Placing her hand on Dave's ears like Gina and Martin the two laughed because it was their show, something they loved watching together, the small things that they just appreciated. His arms wrapped around her slim waist, he placed kisses all over her face making her giggle moving away.

"Feel like I just went through a car wash, wet ass kisses. My ass done drowned by the second kiss" Aubrey teased him, hearing him suck his teeth.

"You need to drown your tongue in some Colgate mouthwash. Mush mouth ass." Covering his nose up "The real reason my beard patchy is cause your hot ass breath burned bald spots in my shit." Scrunching his face up, his top lip touched his nose.