n i n e.

TEE'S NEW NAME IS Tommie.
Vote and comment.
Not edited.
This chapter changed, the sister part was taken out, so you don't have to read the whole chapter.
———————————
"When I'm feeling incomplete, you're my missing piece.."

"Happy birthday cutie!" Aubrey hugged Tommie tight, a smile on her face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Happy birthday cutie!" Aubrey hugged Tommie tight, a smile on her face. Today was Tommie's birthday and she was celebrating by having a pool party. She invited everyone she knew. Unfortunately East was one of the people she knew.

After East and Aubrey's argument, she decided to start talking to Tommie and Danny again. Keeping it as short as, she just needed space. She didn't owe anyone an explanation. Especially if they aren't fucking, financing or feeding her. She was a grown woman and could disappear as she pleased. Her head was still messed up from the devastating news but crying wouldn't bring them back.

Danny walked into the kitchen, "the bad bitch done came out of hibernation. It's crunch time for these hoes. The body is a 10, the face is a 10, the edges is a 10. My wig? A zero, because you have SNATCHED it away." Aubrey laughed loudly at Danny, hugging him tightly.

"I missed my babies so much!" Aubrey squealed hugging Aubrey rocking them side to side, pulling away Aubrey looked Danny over. He always dressed so cute. She LIVED for him.

"us girls gotta get together for a movie night! I have tea for you, hell, at least respond in the damn group chat." Rolling his eyes, Aubrey laughed looking at East who walked into the kitchen pouring him some Hennessy. He leaned against the counter staring Aubrey down. She just looked away from him.

"Petunia, listen. Why I got Tommie and Reek chatting? Now my girl probably throwing it back for Reek Reek fine ass" Aubrey mouth dropped looking between her two friends, feeling uncomfortable under East stare. She know she looked cute in her all black bathing suit.

"I'm not joking bitch, anyways, how are you and your little boyfriend?" She knew Danny was talking about the guy from the store that asked her out, neither of the friends knew she never made it to that date. Brushing the question off she excused herself from the two friends, she went to Tommie's bathroom to get away from East. She missed being around him, and she started thinking about him more when he admitted that he actually wanted her.

"You're a dumbass" she whispered to herself in the mirror, she couldn't possibly be thinking about forgiving a guy that threw her parents death in her face like that. Forgiving him wouldn't take back what he said, but staying mad at him wouldn't either. Either way the words were in the air, and seeing him actually made her think about letting go and letting God.

The bathroom door opened, and her hand smacked the door quickly "someone's in here" the door opened further and revealed East. Walking inside the bathroom he closed the door.

"What little boyfriend?" He sat on top of the toilet seat, pulling Aubrey between his legs. His head resting on her stomach. Without a thought her hand went to his head playing with the ends of his braids that he talked so highly about.

"I don't have one." His touch made her feel at ease, the calm after the storm. A kiss placed on her stomach caused butterflies, and she finally gained the courage to look down at East who was already looking up at her. Leaning closer she placed his hand on his beard, kissing his lips. It felt right, it was right. The missing piece to the puzzle. When Aubrey pulled away  from the kiss her forehead rested against his.

"My Dad told me to stay away from men like you, like him." She whispered lowly, biting down on her bottom lip.

"Mase told me to stay away from shit like this too." He chuckled, licking over his lips "I don't wanna stay away from you though. You're my Balance mamas." He smiled up at Aubrey, tapping her leg softly "let's get back downstairs, I know we not together but I'm not trying to hide you neither. You look good as hell in that bathing suit, might have to shoot a couple niggas in this bitch today" Shaking his head, he stood up placing his hand in Aubrey's leaving out the bathroom.

"AH SHIT!" Danny yelled out loud, sticking his tongue out fanning it.

"What's wrong babe?" Aubrey rushed over to him, making sure he was okay.

"BITCH THE TEA IS HOT! Lord is my eyes deceiving me? I know that's not Mr. East hand and hand. He is delivert. He found the one." Danny clapped his hands, making everyone in the kitchen laugh including East.

"That's why his ass been so damn mean lately, Aubrey wasn't there to brighten up his days" East defended himself making Aubrey smirk, knowing she had him going through the emotions, also, because she knew she wasn't the only one hurting. It was two sided.

"You so full of shit, the toilet is jealous. You know you was pressed over BreBre." Danny smiled wide, happy for his friends. Definitely happy for the two couples.

"Alright time for me to stop hoeing. Imma settle down. Bitch, give me a phone, I'm signing up for grindr, let the niggas start right swiping my fine ass." He winked at Tommie, making her laugh.

"Alright bitches, the people finna come in, and I'm about to enjoy my 21st birthday!!" Sticking her tongue out, she danced in front of Danny, East walked out to go play dice with Reek, and the other hood niggas.

"We on a mission, Find Danny a top, I'm a bottom type of bitch so don't get the wrong one, and don't get shot tryna find out." Danny walked out, watching the backyard fill up.

Pouring herself a drink, she smiled at the fun they planned on having. By the end of the night Aubrey drank everything in sight, including multiple pineapple Jell-O shots.

"Yo ma, you good?" Reek walked up to Aubrey, nodding her head she put two thumbs up. "Not your ma, but, have you seen East? Tell him, I'm ready to go." opening her eyes up, she realized it was Reek "omg, hey Reek, I'm sorry, can you get your friend please?"

"Before you go, listen, you treat Tommie right. She's a bat shit crazy, She night kill you and get away with it. I won't say I'll help her, but maybe I'm implying it." She smiled at him, as he walked off. Closing her eyes, Aubrey dozed off feeling her body get lifted.

"I sure do hope this is Dave, if not ya girl getting kidnapped today." She laughed, putting her dead weight on him, going out to the car, he put her in the passenger seat.

"I have a question, have you had sex with anyone since our argument?" Aubrey looked at East, she didn't know why she wanted to know the answer to that.

"Shut the hell up Aubrey" he was irritated by her, he never liked baby sitting drunks. Grown ass people acting like kids.

"Are you irritated? Are you going to need space from me again? Just like my parents?" Crossing her arms, East sighed. Speeding up, he wanted to get to her house so he could get her in bed.

As soon as they reached Aubrey's assigned park he jumped out the car helping her upstairs into her apartment.

Deciding to be a gentleman East helped her change and get into one of his shirts. "Go to sleep mamas. I'll be right out there" kissing her forehead, he walked into the living room and slept the rest of the night.

———————

Part of me is starting to not like my direction. Feel like too much tea is dropping so fast but I also feel like when I don't let something out I produce boring chapters 🙄 I don't know.