T w e n t y - s e v e n ( o n e)

"I can understand why you wanna divorce me, Though, I can't let you know it. My pride won't let me show it."
(Not edited, also a filler)

Dave circled around the block of his home that he was no longer sleeping in, the unfamiliar car raised his speculations and he was trying to figure out if he wanted to make that move to go inside or not

Dave circled around the block of his home that he was no longer sleeping in, the unfamiliar car raised his speculations and he was trying to figure out if he wanted to make that move to go inside or not. It had been a month and a half of him and Aubrey not being together, and after about a week, he decided to switch with Aubrey and stay in the hotels. He couldn't have his wife and kids living in a hotel.

That's if Aubrey was still his wife, hearing rumors from Danny, and even seeing it on the blogs that Aubrey was in need of a divorce lawyer, made a nigga heartbreak. His pride was too strong to show it.

Pulling into the drive way, his eyes scanned the car trying to see any signs that gave off that it was a males car. Cutting the ignition, he walked to the door of their home, unlocking it. His heart was filled with happiness when he seen a girl sitting on the chair. Their attention fell on Dave.

"Okay Aubrey, I'll see you bright and early Monday? It's a big client and I just want to fill you out before I just hand over my clientele list" She smiled at Aubrey, standing up saying her goodbyes to both of them.

Aubrey eyes never looked over at Dave. Did she really hate him that much?

"You won't even look at me Aubrey. That's where we at? Can you please just forgive me?" He walked over to her, grabbing her arm softly to only get it snatched away. "What's this divorce shit that's spreading everywhere? We not ending this marriage Aubrey. We just started this"

"And you just cheated on me!" Her voice came out louder than either of them expected it to.

"I need you to forgive me."

"Hell no, all I do is forgive your tired ass. I'm tired of forgiving. Aubrey gotta be selfish with her feelings sometimes. All I do is walk around forgiving you fucking people"

"That's your fault! How the hell was I supposed to know that you was sick of me? You forgave me before. What's so different about it this time?"

"Y'all walk around here and expect me to just forgive. We done Blood, I'm fucking tired. Your ego should be blamed. You walk around here stale face, not giving a fuck, saying what you want to people you deserved to get punched in your ugly ass face. Man fuck you, and that's on my dead. I just want my happiness to last more than a couple months."

"I can give you that Aubrey, just let me make you happy again. Please."

"Work for it. You can't sleep here, you will not touch me, you will not kiss me. I don't want anything to do with PDA. Make it private, you don't get ANY props off of being back with me so soon. We're not TI and Tiny, this ain't Grand Hustle. Include my children. They like dates too, they'll chaperone make sure you're not trying to get in my panties." Aubrey read of the list from the top of her head. Thinking about everything she wanted from her husband.

"I got you. We can do it here, I'll make it look beautiful while you go out and look for something to wear for our luxury date." Dave smoked, feeling as if he was going to get her back. He was sadly mistaken. Aubrey has on her poker face and she didn't feel like she was even remotely close to forgiving her husband.

However, she had put the expensive ring back on her finger, it was starting to feel empty without it. Maybe that was a step forward, maybe it didn't mean anything to her.

To East, it did.

—————

Zoie and Danny walked through Disneyland joking on everything in sight. Never in their life had they felt anything more than content until they met each other.

Danny never believed in true love, and he felt like everyone he'd grown close to left his life. First Alexis, and now Tommie was gone.

He was starting to believe God took people from his life to put the right ones in. That being Zoie and Aubrey. Two of the sunshine's in his life. Both him and Zoie even talked about adopting little kids, after they got married.

He was in love with Zo to say the least, he shared the same views as him, and never held his tongue to speak up and fight against something he didn't agree with. He laughed at his jokes, and always had something to say back. Picked on each other about how they would ignore their future kids by their nasally tones. They never went to bed mad at each other, but of course they argued. The two personalities clashed into one, and made something so perfect.

Danny felt that maybe he wasn't hated for his decisions in being gay.

Zoie loved Danny for the same reasons, but others. He could go on all night talking about his Danny Wanny. The new people he brought into his life, the love that he's never felt from a man was so refreshing.

"Baby! It's the Little Mermaid!" Zoie yelled out making Danny laugh

"I could've been a more fierce Ariel, give me a lace front, bold hold and some tape to tuck."

Zoie smacked Danny's arm, "Bitch, we bringing this shit the fuck back. Tomorrow you dressing as Ariel, come slay this bitch." Zoie hyped his man up, with a laugh.

"If you come as Princess Tiana, we innis hoe." Danny responded doing their couples hand shake. They had made up a lot of stuff in their free time. Even thought about making a YouTube channel.

"Sickening. I will take snatched that bitch "what lace" wig."

Danny laughed, shaking his head as they got closer to the castle, Now was his cue. While Zoie looked out at the beautiful lights on the castle that stood in the front of them, Danny got on one knee holding his ring out.

When Zoie looked down a scream came from his lips "Danny! I know you fucking lying! No?!Yesssssss!! Yes!" Zoie jumped up and down hugging onto the love of his life

Thankful that as least one of the couples was managing a functional relationship.