t e n.

"You are just what I prayed for, you are what I was made for, yes, I'm for sure,
Most all,
I just want to mean the most to ya. Most of all ,baby, I'm just tryna grow with ya."
Vote and comment.
Sex scene added.

Aubrey fought with herself all morning, she didn't know if she should walk out the house dressed in a black bandeau and shorts. She knew East would have something to say about how short they actually were. In her eyes, it was just too hot to NOT wear shorts these shorts. It was also too late now, she was already at the court.

The Miami heat was another level of heat, and it was bad enough East was forcing her to show up to the charity basketball game

The Miami heat was another level of heat, and it was bad enough East was forcing her to show up to the charity basketball game. Both teams put up a certain amount of money, and whichever team lost had to double it, and all of it would go to the YMCA program to keep kids off the streets, and into fixing the neighborhood up a little bit more.

Aubrey even pitched in to donate some, going towards students that couldn't afford college. To say Aubrey was wealthy as hell, was simply an understatement, things had went in her favor over the weeks. She would leave it at, her father really looked out for her.

"Y'all the two baddest bitches in the park" Aubrey walked over to Tommie and Danny. East had no choice but to keep the two from working today. Tommie had to be there to support Reek, and Danny was supposed to be on the schedule, but he convinced East to take him off.

"Y'all better not put my gay ass on the schedule, or they gone call me 1 Av booty bandit, cause I'm going after every fine man that walk in. You don't leave my crazy ass unsupervised like that."

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, so they decided to close it down for the day. East wouldn't lose no sleep from the money that was missing, but Danny would.

"Hey mami" Tommie hugged Aubrey giving her butt a squeeze with a laugh "You look cute, and naked. Wonder what your mans gone say about your little outfit." Tommie couldn't help but laugh, along with Aubrey. East isn' her father, so therefore, he couldn't tell her what she could and couldn't wear. He could voice out his comments, and concerns but that was Aubrey decision to make if she wanted to take them into consideration or not. Today, she chose not to.

"That's a grown ass woman, East better get right, before that ass get left. Change that name to West real quick." Aubrey tilted her head, never understanding what came to Danny's head at times.

Aubrey's face lit up when East walked over to her with a mic in his hand.