T w e n t y - s i x

Aubrey placed the twins car seats into the stroller going into 1 AV, Danny and Zoie were the only two working today, and they promised Dave wasn't there

Aubrey placed the twins car seats into the stroller going into 1 AV, Danny and Zoie were the only two working today, and they promised Dave wasn't there. She hadn't seen her husband in almost a week, and she was okay with that. She meant every word when she said that she was going to catch Christina on sight.

Part of her questioned if she really should beat her ass, she didn't owe Aubrey no loyalty. Whatsoever. She wasn't the one that said her vows to her, David was, but then she scratched that thought and said it was the principal of it all, she knew Dave was married. She used some of her connects and found out she would be touching down in LA for an event in another day or so, and all Aubrey knew was that she was going to show out wherever she would be getting ready at.

"Hey babyyyy" Danny watched her walk in he met her half way to give her a hug, Lord knows she needed it. She was keeping herself together for her kids, but Aubrey didn't feel as strong anymore.

"Hey Danny boo, Where Zo?" Pointing to the bathroom, she nodded her head knowing he was going to be in there for a minute. They were going to close the shop down for a little so they could go on a lunch break. Aubrey told them to do it, she personally knew East was going to have a problem, but she was gonna laugh that he was losing money. 

1Av was way more popular now than it was before the fam, and it's always been jumping. They always showed up hoping to run into Dave, as if he just sat his ass around the store doing nothing like he was Remy Ma.

Dave entered his store, his eyes glued to his phone. Aubrey looked everywhere else but at him. She was mad at herself for coming here, the one day she decided to show up, Dave would want to do the same. Yes, it was his store but damn bitch. He probably put a tracking device on her one day when they had sex. He was a crazy nigga like that.

"Yo Dann-" Dave looked up, his eyes stuck on Aubrey and the twins. He wanted to speak to her, but instead he rushed over making noises at his kids. Missing them more than anything in this world. His kids were his lifeline and he couldn't believe he lost his family over a regular ass bitch.

"How have you been?" He tried to make conversation with Aubrey, her facial expression brought his words to a halt and he just stop speaking all together. Before she could stop her hand she sent a strong punch to his face, his head flew back and now she was having a full blown fight. Thankfully there were no customers, and it was quiet for it to be a day in LA. The wildfires in Los Angeles kept people in their homes, or they were just at work.

Danny ran over pulling Aubrey off of Dave, he rushed her to the back in his office. Her bestfriend was pissed that she was doing all this in front of the kids and at Dave's place of business, she was better than that.