t w e n t y - t h r e e.

"David Antonio Brewster jr

"David Antonio Brewster jr." Aubrey whined out, kicking her feet. She spent everyday with David since they finally moved into their new house, and still didn't want him to leave her. She was what most people called clingy, but to her she was just in love.

"Who the fuck is Antonio?"

"I don't know, I just feel like you needed a middle name because you ain't got one." She frowned up her face, rubbing her belly in a circular motion. Her other hand held a ice cream sandwich.

"You annoying as hell. Can't wait until you drop the twins." Dave said it in a joking manner, but Aubrey took offense knowing there was truth behind his words. Was she really annoying? Why would he say that?

"You think I'm annoying? It's because I'm too clingy? That's it? I'll fall back. Sorry" her eyes went from him to the television. Not really in the mood to see him anymore.

"Aubrey forreal? This the shit you on? You know I was playing with you." Shrugging her shoulders, she stood up going to their closet.

They had got out the shower not too long ago, and she thought maybe she was being clingy... she even made them shower together. She just loved Dave's skin touching hers.

Changing into her clothes, and sneakers she sent Danny a text to meet her at their favorite diner.

Leaving out the closet Dave smirked at her, and she bit down on her lip trying to hide her smile. His smile was contagious and she couldn't help it.

"Let's go to Vegas have one of those themed weddings with our friends. We can have a big wedding later but I'm ready to do this mamas." Nodding her head quickly, she smiled at him.

"Well shit, find a plane. Get tickets for our niggas so they can witness it. I'm trying to make you Mrs. David Brewster." He laughed, texting the group chat.

East💙: Nigga, Niggette and those who identify as both get ready, we're going to LV in a couple hours. We're getting married!
Danny💓: you two are crazy as hell.
Twin🤬: hot damn cuz, let a nigga grab his Sunday's best.
ZoZo😂: My suitcase already packed, let's get it.
Tommie🧡: how y'all know I needed a vacay?

Aubrey, booked the flight that left in hours. She wasn't going to tell her parents, and he wasn't going to tell his moms until they got back.

——————-

(Please note that there will be skips in this part)

Aubrey walked down the Las Vegas strip laughing, she couldn't believe they spent 2,000 dollars to get married in one night.

This was the most spontaneous thing she's ever done in her life, and she was living for it. More surprised that Dave didn't get cold feet and chicken out.

She was definitely ready for this.

Aubrey stood in front of her future husband giggling, Dave smirked staring down at her. Mesmerized how beautiful his future was.

She held onto Dave's hands tightly, listening as the Minister spoke.

"David and Aubrey, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, and not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, that does not mean the sun has gone away, forever. If each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together and compassion for the needs of the other, your life together will be marked by abundance and delight."

Aubrey nodded her head, because they had lost sight for a moment, but their sun was shining again. Their love was undeniable, and she never wanted it to end.

"I, David, take you Aubrey, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part."

"I, Aubrey, take you, David, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward.

I pledge to you endless strength that you can count on when you are weak. I'll be your music when you can't hear, your sunshine when you can't see, or your perfume when you can't smell. You'll never need to look further than me. I'll be your days and nights when you need them filled, your spark of life in the darkness, your hope when you're down and out."

In the presence of our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

"I David, take you Aubrey to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward for as long as we both shall live."

"I, Davis, choose you Aubrey, to be my wife, to respect you in your successes and in your failures, to care for you in sickness and in health, to nurture you, and to grow with you throughout the seasons of life."

"I, Aubrey, take you, David, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

"And now, by the power vested in me by the State of Nevada, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. David You may kiss your bride."

Dave pulled her as close as he could kissing her lips deeply, his tongue slipping into her mouth as their kiss got heated.

Aubrey's pregnancy emotions got the best of her, so she had to pull away and brush it off with a laugh. Not in front of the minister.

"Get that dick tonight girl!" Danny yelled out, clapping

""Family and Friends, I present to you for the first time Mr and Mrs David Brewster"

"Y'all got a nigga in her crying" Reek wiped his tears, sniffling.

Aubrey and Dave went off to sign their marriage license, while everyone waited.

"You're officially Mrs. Brewster"

"Life works in mysterious ways baby, who knew?"

Walking out to meet her friends, she smiled "LETS GO EAT!"