e i g h t e e n. - (o n e.)

6 months later

Aubrey had touched down in Miami after 6 months of being gone

Aubrey had touched down in Miami after 6 months of being gone. She spent her months in LA just focusing on herself and bringing peace to her life. Still paying rent on her Miami apartment. She kept in contact with Danny and Tommie, sending pictures until they just came to a stop for personal reasons.

Dropping her bags down on her apartment floor, she gave a soft smile not sure if she was excited about being home, and her mind fell on LA once again, maybe that's where she needed to live for good. Showering she changed for "Tommie's Kitchen" grand opening event. Aubrey had warned Tommie that her appearance may cause hell at her grand opening, but she insisted for Aubrey to come.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, she wanted to support her friend, but she didn't want to bring attention to herself and take it away from Tommie.

After Dave put his hands on her AND found a way to disappoint her, she dipped out on him, and didn't look back.

She glanced at her outfit in the full length mirror, taking a picture.

Aubrey was now 5 months pregnant and the happiest she's been in a while

Aubrey was now 5 months pregnant and the happiest she's been in a while. Grabbing her Chanel bag and keys, she walked out the house getting in her car and leaving. She thought about switching her car out for the Mercedes- Maybach truck. More room for her child.

She hadn't found out the sex of the baby yet because she wanted her two best friends to be the ones to throw the gender reveal party. After driving for a while she pulled up to Tommie's restaurant, sighing loudly. She knew that East was going to be in there, and she was preparing herself for the drama. She knew her wrongs.

Climbing out the car, she walked to the front door of Tommie's restaurant. Pushing her tongue into her cheek, she pulled the door open walking in. Her head was held high, and a smile was planted on her face scanning the interior. It was decorated exactly how Tommie had showed her months back. She walked to Tommie and Danny their mouth falling open in shock by Aubrey's protruding stomach.