n i n e t e e n.

dis short. So.
Just a little tease.

"What you staring at me for?" Dave smirked at Aubrey, dressed in a matching bra and panties set

"What you staring at me for?" Dave smirked at Aubrey, dressed in a matching bra and panties set. They weren't doing anything sexual, she just hated clothes even more now that she's pregnant.

"I can't stare at you?"

Shrugging his shoulders, he pulled up his basketball shorts walking out to the balcony. He was shirtless, just how she liked him. No ones baby father looked better than hers. She didn't mind hyping him up either.

It's only been a couple of days since the gender reveal party, and she's been with Dave every day since, except when he went out to do his drug dealer duties. She wanted to bring up him quitting but, she didn't want an argument knowing how emotionally fucked she already was. Which is also why she didn't address their other issues.

Dave sat outside, thinking about his actions with Aubrey. The second blunt made his mind think, and he realized he and Aubrey needed to get their shit together. Not only for the babies, but for each other. Neither of them able to stand the thought of not ending up together.

Aubrey wrapped her arms around Dave from behind, her hands on his chest, she placed a kiss on his toned back. She was still deeply in love with this man.

"Bre you need to go inside. You don't need to be near this smoke."

"I want to be out here with you." She mumbled, her head placed on his back. Ashing his backwood he placed it on the table.

Turning to face Aubrey, Dave wrapped his arms around her, neither saying a thing, the thought of losing her again made his arms get tighter for a moment.

"I can't imagine this world without you Aubrey"

Her smile grew, and her heart fluttered. She knew where she belonged and it was with the man in front of her.

"Just give me some reasons you love me" Aubrey tested, Dave smirked, Easy.

"I love you because, you're the calm to my storm. You bring out Dave, and not East. I've been unhappy for so long, and then you walked into my life, and I felt something new, happiness." A smile appeared on his face, licking over his lips "Ya man mean to all these other bitches though, except you... aight, sometimes I say shit I don't mean but you know my heart."

"I love you because, you're one of the strongest woman I've ever met in my life, you've been through the highs and the lows, and when it got really bad, you found a way to pick up the pieces, put it back together, and come out stronger than before. I love that you never pushed me away during those hard times... Man, You let a nigga get vulnerable and never think I'm weak, you know how much I love you and never use that against me."

"I love you because you're giving me two healthy babies. I thought I was a real nigga before but damn Aub, you helped me realize there's a difference between a real nigga, and a real man; you helped me become that. I take pride in knowing that you're going to be the mother of my kids, and my daughter is going to have you as her role model."

"Aubby, I love you because of your smile, your giggles, your heart, the way you look at me with so much love, you my remedy baby. I love you because no matter what, you riding with me." Aubrey was now shedding tears, like always.

"and your pussy good" Dave added making her laugh, and hit his arm.

Kissing her lips, the sound of a gnat interrupted "Uh uh! There these bitches go —on the balcony being nasty. Open the damn door. Got Reek and Tommie sending me back here to throw rocks like I'm Romeo" Danny yelled making them laugh "and lock your back gate. There's crazy people around here!"

"The craziest person already back here" She argues back, leaning against the balcony rail.

"Ew bitch, put on some clothes, I don't wanna see you naked, I ain't gay... Hold on, DAVE YOU UP THERE NAKED? COME TO THE EDGE DAVE!" Danny waved his arm, and Aubrey busted into a fit of laughter.

"Bye bitch, he already went to open the door." Aubrey walked inside, throwing on clothes and meeting everyone downstairs. Tonight was their game night. Of course her, Tommie, and Danny came up with the idea, Dave and Reek just had to show up.

"Don't be burning shit in here twin" Reek walked in the kitchen, grabbing the bowl of chips off the islander.

"Daveeee come get yo friend out my kitchen" Aubrey called out, Reek laughed at how quickly Dave ran in the kitchen.

"You a whole pussy, Aub run you. I wish Tommie would" Danny and Tommie walked in at the same time.

"Wish Tommie would do what, you in here talking shit?" Reek shook his head no quickly

"He always talking shit, that's all them three do." Aubrey said, including Danny who never stopped talking, period.

Dave stared at Aubrey's ass while she stirred the crab legs. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he kissed her neck, and the other three just left from the kitchen.

"I love you fatso, I love my babies too y'all doing mommy right her booty getting fatter" he squeezed her butt making her giggle.

"We love you too papa bear." She knew Dave hated being called papa bear.

"We hungry sis, if Aubs would've been in the kitchen instead of getting a dent put in my God's baby head, we could've been eating and playing uno" Tommie shouted out.

"Yeah, hurry cause I got a surprise for you mamas." He kissed her cheek, leaving out the kitchen.

Aubrey looked around find ways to make the food cook faster.

She was ready for her surprise.
——-

Aight, game night is next chapter. Wanted you guys to guess the surprise 😋