t w e n t y. (p a r t t w o)

Not edited. Too sleepy. Go to fifteen for Tommie's recap.
Twins parents.

       "You ready to move here for good?" Nodding her head quickly, and then her smile fell

"What about our best friends?" Dave shrugged and she pulled out her phone. Changing their group chat name to "Miami baddest bitches". She prepared herself for the shit Dave and Reek would talk. Sending a picture of her face and ring.

Aubby ❤️: This me sad with my ring. What am I going to do without y'all?
Twin🤬: East, get yo girl. She on that gay shit again. Baddest Bitches?
Danny💋: I don't know what the hell you sad for. I got a job a 1 Av LA as the manager. Imma be better than Reek.
ZoZo🍭: Bitch, I'm following my man. He there, I'm there. Tell East I got 4 years experience in Retail. Let me practice my "your total is" voice.
Aubby❤️: Where TBaby at?
Twin🤬: I don't know, been calling her ass. She might be at the restaurant though. I'll pop up on her big lipped ass.

Pressing the off button, she shoved her phone in her back pocket. Looking up at Dave, she smiled seeing the Frozen Yogurt kiosk. She was ready to top her food off with dessert, and this was the perfect thing.

"Gimme, gimme"

"Aubrey no, that's enough. You had a 12 piece from Chick til a, and a foot long. Now you stopping for frozen yogurt? You gone shit on yourself in Saks Fifth" Dave scrunched his face up at Aubrey's eating habits.

"Let them see my ring while I'm doing it, might cause a difference distraction." Aubrey was definitely extra, and posted herself doing everything with her ring.

He tried to stop her after she went to eat the other half of her foot long but she threatened to cut his lips off because he talked too much. He wasn't used to this side of Aubrey, but he was going to have to get used to it.

"Dave, why would you let me get that frozen yogurt knowing damn well my chubby ass didn't really want or need it?" She placed her hand on her hip, eyeing him.

"You being dead ass right now Renee?" Dave stared her down, as she nodded her head yes.

"as serious as a heart attack. You're around to keep me level headed, to tell me no when I shouldn't eat something come on. Get with the pro-... ooh, pizza." Aubrey walked in the direction of the pizza, and Dave pulled her away walking in the direction of Nordstrom.

"We're here to shop for our kids, not feed you until you pop." Aubrey smiled, intertwining their fingers. She rested her head on his arm walking into Saks Fifth.

Grabbing the Gucci outfits from Dave's hands, she shook her head no. "They're going to grow out of them so quick. I don't know why you wasting your money on it."