e i g h t e e n. - (t w o)

"Your daddy loves you and I love you too
Sorry we couldn't work it out for you
But we gon' do what's best for you"
VOTE AND COMMENT

"Your daddy loves you and I love you tooSorry we couldn't work it out for youBut we gon' do what's best for you"VOTE AND COMMENT

(Just view her as Aub, btw her Gucci jellies cute asf)

"After today I just want to go to sleep. I've been up all night trying to make this perfect for y'all stubborn asses." Danny rolled his eyes, eating the pink cake pop.

"You out here handing out hints?" Aubrey raised a brow, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Hefer, you wish. You will find out when neck braids find out." Danny joked, the friends looked over at Dave laughing loud.

"Them braids give him a little tickle on his neck now." Aubrey mugged him, rolling her eyes

It only took three days for Danny and Tommie to pull the gender reveal party together, paying extra for cakes, and over night shipping. Sheila and Mama J both showed up. Aubrey was happy that East wasn't too disrespectful to bring his new girlfriend.

"He got the rubber bands at the end of his braids to hold them together." Tommie pointed out.

"Sound like our relationship. We need rubber bands to hold this dysfunctional shit together"

The two haven't talked since she put him out the morning after, since, she had her locks changed. She thought about changing her phone number, but she wouldn't be petty. She still needed someone to bring her something to eat when she didn't feel like leaving the house.

She was sure Tommie told him to wear a blue, but he had to be extra, and do things the way East wanted to do it. Walking over to the table with food she filled her plate up, taking a seat in her royal chair. Resting the plate on her belly, she smiled at everyone speaking to her. Dave came and sat in the chair beside her, and like these 6 months, she ignored him.

"I knew you'd be teamgirl, shit hitting me kinda fast" Aubrey shrugged her shoulders, still not opening her mouth to speak.

"I'm sorry for what I said, I don't even like the girl like that. I would never want to take our child away, I know you gone be a bomb mother. Probably a better mother than I will be father. I just want to say you and our baby will be set for life I put that on me..." Aubrey nodded her head.

"Okay." She simply said, not knowing what he expected her to say. This was common in their relationship, fight, and apologize as if everything was acceptable. He was going to have to do more than apologize to make her forgive him.

"Mamas, you having fun at your gender reveal?" Danny smiled, looking Aubrey outfit over, nodding in approval.

"Yes girl, you know I had to wear pink for my daughter. East was supposed to wear just blue, but he had to throw in red because he's a fucking Devil." She side eyed him, looking at Danny again.

"Oop, the shade of it all. You whores better behave. Don't ruin my hard work with y'all nasty ass attitudes. I'm handing out ass whooping's." Danny pointed at both of them.

Aubrey eyes watered up, her tears falling East looked at her concerned. "Baby what's wrong?" He looked at her concerned.

"I have to pee again, that's all I do is pee, and it's like I'm so chubby it takes me ten years to get out of a seat, and I can't sleep on my stomach. Can you get me the sleeping pillow please?" She frowned her face up.

"Help me up! I'm gonna piss on myself!" She spoke loud enough for Dave to here, rushing up he helped her to the bathroom. Aubrey let out a sigh, when she finally let loose. Dave stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Getting up, she wiped and washed her hands. Wiping her face without messing up her make up. East stood behind her wrapping his arms around her, Placing a kiss on her cheek.

"Move. You not getting off that easy bro. This shit done until you can stop calling me a bitch and keep your hands off of me. You will not physically or verbally abuse me, you putting in over time to get us back." Aubrey moved away from him, Dave looking at her in disbelief.

"You call me a bitch like that's what my moms named me, and you always putting your hands on me. I know I shouldn't do the same to you, but as your man you shouldn't do disrespectful shit like that. Domestic Violence goes both ways. I accept your apology and let go, when you fight me like a nigga on the street, and you talk to me like I'm below you or some shit. That's dead. Let's not forget, you leave for 6 months, making me miss doctors appointments, I ain't even get to hear my child's heart beat Bre. I'm tired of all that shit." Dave vented eyeing Aubrey.

"I didn't look at it that way, and I apologize. With that being said, you leave someone toxic, and leave me if I'm toxic. I'm over this until both of us get it together." She eyed him, walking out the bathroom, today was a very happy day for her, and she couldn't spend it venting to Dave, and trying to fix their relationship.

"There Mommy and Daddy go. Y'all ready to find out the sex? I'm so excited for my babies" Sheila spoke catching everyone else's attention.

"Alright, so we know Daddy loves basketball, so mom you're going to throw the ball up and Dad is going to dunk." Aubrey and Dave nodded, biting down on their bottom lip.

"1...2...3" Aubrey threw the ball up, and Dave slammed it making a shade of purple fall out, Aubrey and Dave stood confused.

"I know you fucking lying Bitch, is you having Barney?" Zoie shouted, Aubrey mouth fell open.

"PINK AND BLUE MAKES LIGHT PURPLE! ITS A BOY AND GIRL!" Aubrey screamed out, it was best of both worlds. The excitement fell across Dave's face, filled with excitement, he spun her around in a circle kissing her lips.

"Twins?! That shit wild Bre, thank you man. I fucking love you" Dave placed a kiss on her lips repeatedly. Aubrey backed away smiling.

"Takes two to tango, no need to thank me." She smiled softly, not liking the fact that he kissed her. she smiled at the people congratulating them. She barely knew any of them, and they were all friends of Dave.

"You know what? Imma just head out. Call me if you need me." He sighed, not liking the way she was acting towards him.

"No, you're going to keep your lanky ass here, and deal with these people with me. You not going anywhere till the last person walk out that door." She gave him the evil eye.

Dave just sighed placing his hand on her stomach rubbing slowly. "Gotta deal with three spoiled people. A nigga finna be stressed."

Aubrey wasn't too fond of Dave right now but him rubbing her belly felt amazing. She didn't want him to stop.

"You gotta deal with two. I'm not your responsibility." She spat, making him laugh.

"You might not be my girl right now, but you always gonna be my children's mother. Therefore, you always gone be my responsibility." Eyeing Aubrey, he sighed "Even if you end up with a nigga that's not me. Imma always look out for you. Real shit"

Aubrey bit down on her bottom lip, feeling the waterworks coming "whyyoucan'tjustgetittogetherDavethat'sallIask I won't call you a bitch and Iwon't hit you. I just want us to be happy but we can't even do that." Her cries made her words scramble together, and Dave just walked her out the living room and his arms wrapped around her.

"Stop crying baby, I'm going to get it together for us. I put that on everything I love. We're gonna be happy Aubby. Me, you and our babies. Just don't give up on me." Rubbing her back, she sniffled. Wiping away her tears, she stepped out of his arms.

"Yeah cause you got the right bitch to put you in the wrong motherfucking position. Watch me walk away from yo ass the next time, lose a bad bitch if you want to"

Dave was confused by the mood changes. It even had Aubrey a little confused.

Either way, they loved each other. Aubrey just had plans to make him work for her.