T w e n t y - s e v e n ( t w o )

Twenty-eight will be the last chapter.

———————

Danny rushed over to Aubrey's house by 4 that afternoon bringing the twins along with them. While she dressed herself in sweats and a T-shirt, Danny got the twins ready to go.

He forced her to put on a blindfold which scared her, until he convinced her it was Dave's way of pampering her for their date tonight. She gave Dave a point for going out his way to do all of these things for hers

"Can I take the blindfold off yet? Why do I have to do all this to get ready for a regular date tonight" Danny shook his head no as if she could see.

"If you stayed ready, you wouldn't have to get ready. This face stay beat all day. You can't surprise a bitch about nothing. Clown for a party, bitch I'm ready. Date night, let me get my wig, I'm ready."

Aubrey shook her head sitting back, "at least play some music damn."

"If you ain't got Mozart on your phone, no we can't. My children will not be listening to Nicki Minaj, tell you she tryna have a sprinkle of your baby daddy." Danny replied making Aubrey laugh.

"Bitch, I died when she said that like here you go girl. How you want that sprinkle of nut? In a cup? Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce are the only two bitches I'd share my man with."

"I almost said something but let me shut my fat ass up" Danny shook his head, making Aubrey laugh.

She was past Dave getting his dick sucked, she just wasn't past Dave willingly letting a bitch suck his dick. If that made any sense...?

"Alright whore, we're here. Don't take your blindfold off, or I'm going to be forced to kill you." Danny threatened her as he got out the car.

"Hey Aubby." Zoie hugged her as soon as she got out the car.

"I came to get my children from the car and help you guys to your makeup station." He smiled, as Danny guided her inside the building. Her arms automatically caught goosebumps. Aubrey didn't know what Dave was planning but Dave had went out his way to make this day special for his wife. He didn't know if she was going to say yes to this date or not but he had prayed to Allah before he started the planning hat she would.

Aubrey was easy when it came to forgiving but as for convincing her to change her mind about something that she didn't dictate was another story. She made her rules, and only she would be able to change them.

Aubrey grew impatient, and deeply irritated by everyone being in her face, and putting unwanted heat in her hair. It was going on 7 pm by the time everything was finished on Aubrey. Her hair was beautifully curled, and her make up was matted to the T. Even though she was pissed off with everyone she was happy they'd made her up so beautifully.

"Alright pretty mamas, I need you to do one more thing for me and that's close your eyes one more time" Rolling her eyes, she closed them but not before letting out a dramatic huff. After seconds of her eyes being closed she felt a comb pushing inside of her hair, and cloth flow down her back.

"Open uppp" Danny yelled excitedly with a smile, Aubrey eyes watered and she look over at Zoie who held a camera in his hand. Holding her arm out she giggled, patting her tears dry "Aw, guys is this my wedding? Did Dave plan this, oh my gosh, Daviiiidddd" Aubrey dragged out his name trying not to let the tears fall and mess up her make up.