f i f t e e n.

"We all got Angels, we all got demons"
The world of Tommie, Danny and Reek.
Italics will ALWAYS mean flashbacks in this story.
10 chapters left

 The loud music played, and Tommie allowed the cocaine to take over her body

The loud music played, and Tommie allowed the cocaine to take over her body. Climbing up on the pool she came down into a split. This had come easy to her, the money rained down on stage, she even thought about getting a little riskier. She was in her zone.

When her time was up, she walked around the club bumping into her boss, Ice. She bit down on her bottom lip, he was sexy as hell to her, they had sex often. She even tried to trap him a few times. He was going to be her way out. He always wore condoms.

Ice took Tommie's childhood, he was the first and only guy she'd ever love and have sex with. When she found out he was married her heart broke into a million pieces.

"When you gonna leave that bitch, so you can start eating this pussy again" Ice chuckled lowly, licking over his lips.

"Lets be real here Princess, you don't give a damn that I'm married, I'm just not fucking you anymore and that's your way of making yourself feel better"

He was right.

Tommie thought he was different. She thought he treated her different but in reality, she was just like the other bitches running around Miami. Ice fucked the other girls in King of Diamonds too.

Tommie did have something special though, she carried herself different around the customers during private dances. They loved the shy attitude, and feeling as though they broke her from her shell.

Princess

The name that held weight in the Gentlemen's club. She was the youngest, and the prettiest. The top requested. She did this 4 days out of the week, hating every moment of it. At age 16 she entered KOD, looking for a job to keep her mother and her mother's boyfriend off her back. If she couldn't find something soon, Mase was putting Tommie on the corner with the rest of those bitches.

By 18 she was accustomed to the lifestyle, but that didn't mean she hated it any less. Tommie was now on drugs snorting coke before every show. She wasn't addicted, she didn't do it every day, and all day. Just when she needed some energy to make a certain amount of money to keep her boss and Mase happy. Funny how she was working, and had to pay multiple people.

April 8th, it was Wednesday night. That night that changed her life. The block was empty, and her mother was pulling a late night shift. Mase was waiting outside for Tommie to get to her mother's home. Walking up the steps, she wanted nothing more than to go to bed, but Mase had other plans, he looked down on people like her, broke people. pushing Tommie down with all his power she fell on the bottom step. The scrape caused her to hiss in pain. She didn't know why he chose tonight to mess with her.