t w e n t y - o n e.

Malaysia walked around her room throwing clothes, and anything important she needed into her suit cases

Malaysia walked around her room throwing clothes, and anything important she needed into her suit cases. She was being rushed off, and she didn't know why. She thought life was going good in the Sanchez home.

Maybe not.

"I just don't see why I have to leave" she cried to her parents, sympathy written all over their face. In Malaysia's mind, they didn't care for her. If they did they would let her stay with them.

"I hate you guys. You're not real parents" Her words stung, but she didn't mean it she was just angry at the moment. She would be angry at them until she was able to see them again.

"Watch your mouth Lay, I will smack the fuck outta you, and still give you a kiss goodbye. We're your parents, now move faster because you tryna be funny. It's gonna piss me off." Malaysia knew her limit with her mother. She wasn't scared of anyone walking this earth, except Milani.

"Listen Lay, we don't want you to leave as much as you don't wanna go. We're doing this because we have to, we're doing this because we love you. You're going to be set for the rest of your life, I want you to live comfortably, I want you to be happy. Maybe one day when you find out the truth on why we're doing this. You'll forgive us..." Unique engulfed his daughter in a hug, and Milani joined "I want you to know that everything that's been done, we did it for you. Malaysia when you walk out this house, I need you to walk out your strongest, we'll be there in spirit every day. It's time for you to become an adult."

Nodding her head, she sniffled pulling away from the hug. She didn't know if she could be stronger.

"Run away from New York, and don't look back. Don't stop driving until you get a good feeling about a place, I want you to live happily and whoever you end up with, make sure he isn't like me, you don't deserve that."

Malaysia was confused, her father was the perfect man. He was a great father, husband, a provider for Milani and Malaysia. Wouldn't she want someone like him?

Looking down at her bags she nodded her head slowly. Retrieving the suitcases from the bed, her parents helped her take everything to the car. Now, it just looked like a regular guest bedroom that Milani would've set up. Just how they needed it. No one needed to suspect they had a daughter.

Milani was going out as a true ride or die. Unsure if they would make it out alive or not. They accepted that they had lost that fight. After years of running New York.

Unique did his manly duties, and tried to convince Milani to leave with Malaysia, and honestly, she thought about it. She didn't plan on going out like Bonnie.

The situation got sticky when they realized if Milani would've went with Malaysia, then they wouldn't have stopped looking and possibly found a way to get her and her daughter. She was innocent in this, she didn't know what her father or mother was about.

They served their purpose as her parents, and they did a damn good job raising the beautiful young Queen. She never wanted for anything, and always got way more than she needed.

The little family hugged each other for what felt like years, crying, not wanting to break apart.

That's when Malaysia became Aubrey, and her life changed. She had official documents, loads of money, and a hope and a dream to see her parents again one day.

"Ma... dad?" Unique and Milani sat on the couch staring at their pregnant daughter. Just as shocked as she was. Their little Malaysia pregnant?

After Malaysia drove from their long drive way, the couple returned to their home to get ready to go to war. They didn't have anyone on their side. Everyone had switched up on them.

They had each other, that's what really mattered. He entered this game with Milani and he wouldn't want to leave out any other way. It was true love.

"I just want you to know I love you, I'm in love with you. I wouldn't want to spend my last minutes with anyone other than you. You're perfect Lani." Kissing her lips repeatedly.

When everything came to light, Unique could've ran away like they made Malaysia do. He just couldn't accept going out like a little coward.

Unique trusted sources gave him information about the set up, he was prepared. His sources were never wrong before.

The day had came and went, Unique and Milani waiting around to be kill or be killed, the sun has set, and the moon sat nicely in the air.

Unique was more pissed than ever for not having a way to contact his baby girl and get her home. He figured this was another empty threat one of these young upcoming guys had sent out, and both he and his wife fell asleep.

By 4 AM, 20 year old Marcus and 23 year old Levi broke into Unique's home successfully. They had no idea who they were killing, just an address, and directions. They were getting paid big bucks.

Sneaking up to Unique and Milani's bedroom, the two stood over them a gun pointed to their heads.

"Is that U and Ms. Lani?" Tilting their heads to the side, Levi nodded putting his gun away.

"Hell nah, I can't kill them my moms would be broken." Marcus nodded his head in agreement, putting his gun away.

Unique and Milani were known for helping out the struggling black women in the projects since the government turned a blind eye, they even found ways to keep the young minorities out of trouble. Their heart was big and even though they put drugs back into the neighborhood they found a way to help them also. They built a bond with everyone in the project muse. From the young boys to grown men had a lot of respect for them.

Marcus thought of a way to get them out, and also get paid. Maybe even double, without being killed.

Stepping back, "Ayo, Mr. U, wake up." 

Unique jumped up from his sleep reaching for his gun "Woah, chill!" Milani woke up,  squinting her eyes.

"Marcus... Levi?" She looked between them, unamused.

"Man, we swear we ain't know this was y'all shit, I would've turned it down. I promise man. We were sent to kill y'all, by some nigga we work for named Ghost, he giving us three mill." Levi shook his head "Cat don't know his right from his left Big U. Check this though, if we don't do it then we dead. You gotta help us out here." Unique rubbed his face nodding.

"Let us grab our shit, and burn it down until it's nothing. tell him you ended up getting fingerprints on shit, or that the bodies were too much to dispose. We'll leave New York. Y'all can get paid, and I can let people that were on my payroll know what to tell the public." Marcus and Levi liked the idea and followed through with the plan.

Ghost stupidity didn't take him far, and he was later wet up.

When Dave walked into Aubrey's apartment he stood in shock.

"Dave?" Milani laughed at the coincidence.

This was hell of a mix up. They were going to feel the wrath of Aubrey.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.