f o u r.

Comment and vote.
______________

"I got a strange feeling, that I'm dealing with a smooth player."

"I'm that bitch"

Aubrey slammed her 6th shot on Reek's counter. Sticking her tongue out at both Danny and Tommie.

Aubrey knew she was going to be on her ass tonight, and didn't know how she was going to get back home.

What was supposed to be a night out at the club turned into a kickback at Reeks House. His home was spacious, and big but it wasn't bigger than her parents. It made her wonder how was be able to afford this, working as a manger.

"Get it bittchhhh!" Aubrey bent over dancing to the music playing in the background as Tommie hyped her up. This probably wasn't something she should have done as the new employee, but she just wanted to have fun.

They were nothing like her associates from High School, who were qWhite wild. Tommie and Danny were more fun, didn't climb on counter tops, and had a lot more rhythm.

Aubrey was banned from going to the hood parts of New York, so she attended a private school with white people. With that being said, she would've probably lived a more innocent life if she went to a hood school.

"Y'all, promise me you won't let me drink anyyyy" her words were cut short by Reek entering the kitchen

"Ya boy got some more Liquor. Sip slow and savor the taste cause this shit ain't cheap"

He placed the White Hennessy down, Tommie and Aubrey being the first ones to pour a cup. Aubrey made herself at home, her shoes we placed nicely in a corner and replaced by the furry socks she brought over.

Before she could get a sip of the liquor it was snatched out her hand and placed on East lips. "Gimme my drink back." She was in no mood to play around, there was a whole bottle and he went for her cup.

Tommie stood behind Aubrey giggling "Don't let  her drink nothing else." He looked over at Tommie, causing Aubrey to scrunch up her face.

"Me and Danny going to play cards with the others. Just come out when y'all done arguing over a cup" Tommie announced, leaving with Danny.

East was floating on a good four backwoods, one being faced, and drank more cups of Hennessy than he smoked, and he was gone at this point. He had to leave the game table before he got too fucked up and lost all the money he won.

Licking over his lips, he stared down at Aubrey examining her features. He did like her more without make up, but she was pretty either way. It wasn't like he liked the girl, he just found her beautiful. His tongue ran across his bottom lip, but Aubrey's eyes never left them. She was feeling bold.

"Imma just get more because you're being difficult right now." Standing beside him, she pressed her body against the counter for support pouring the drink.

Aubrey knew it was just East being drunk, and it was. He probably wouldn't have showed any real interest in Aubrey either.

"Come with me upstairs." He whispered in her ear, causing a waterfall between her legs.

"Why?" Gulping down her cup, she contemplated on drinking another.

"I'm just tryna talk to you frecks, let's go." Taking the lead, he walked her upstairs to the room he had inside of Reek house. In honesty, East just wanted to talk, he was never pressed for pussy and could get it from anywhere.

Laying down on the bed, East kicked off his shoes throwing his arm over his eyes.

"Not even gone hold you ma, you just need to get comfortable cause you not going anywhere drunk. Don't need to hear your name on the news and your parents blaming any of us." With an eye roll Aubrey laid beside East. Laying down drunk had to be the worst feeling in the world.

"So did you really want to talk or you just brought me up here so you wouldn't be lonely?" Closing her eyes, she thought back to her parents, and what her mother would say about East. "Mami he's cuteeee. Good taste in men, you get that from me." She smiled at her mother's voice.

"Why you so far? Come here." Pulling her body closer to his she rested on his arm.

"I didn't know you wanted me closer. Anyways. Why do you call yourself East?" She played with the "1 Av" chain around his neck.

"Cause I'm not gone stop until I own the whole East Coast. A nigga almost there."

"So you own like a lot of businesses? You know dabble in the sales market?" East laughed at Aubrey for being so naive.

"I mean, if you wanna say that."

The silence took over the room, neither of them saying anything, but neither of them asleep.

Aubrey just wanted to take in his scent, be close to him. She wanted her father more than anything, and she was close to going back to New York.

"Why you in Miami? I know you not from here." East moved his arm from over his face, blinking so his eyes could adjust to the light.

"It's where my finger landed on the map." Aubrey shrugged it off, making it sound as if it was something people did everyday "You're not from here, I hear it, why you move to Miami?" Turning on her side to face East, his head turned to the side to look at her chuckling lowly, licking over his lips.

"I moved to Miami for business purposes."

"Was it the start of King East taking over? Or what? Did you start somewhere small? Or went straight for the big guns?"

The big guns? Really?

"Word to, you corny as hell for that. The big guns? You went to school with the whites huh?" Covering her face with her hands she nodded her head with a laugh.

"I did, I really did. My dad wanted to protect me from the hood. Said it was dangerous on the other side of town. I believed him, he told me about the deaths, pregnancy rates, the rats inside the projects, all that. I didn't even want to get close to there. Not gonna lie, I always felt like there was something deeper to why he didn't want me to go over there."

East loud snoring snapped her out of her thoughts, she laughed trying to get up from the bed, but he just squeezed her side and she laid back down falling asleep shortly after.

She knew she was turning into that teenage girl, and the crush for East grew more over night. He cared about her.

Or maybe he was just drunk.

Her thoughts were going every way, but mostly East.

While in East head, Aubrey's personality nor looks would be enough to get him to grow feelings for her.

Rule number one: there ain't no love in this game.

For a minute he had a vivid image of Unique and Milani's relationship in the game. It had power, and it rung bells in the streets. For the first time he weighed his options. It was a New Balance.

Anything between East and Aubrey was a dub. He went this long without love, and no girl could show up to Miami and change that.

Tomorrow, Aubrey was back to being his employee.