t h i r t y - t w o.

Not edited.
Kinda hate this chapter. I don't know.

Before I let go played loudly in the backyard of Dave's and Aubrey's home.

They were celebrating the release of Dave's album that was dropping in 4 days. Finally, after having the label push his dates back multiple times he was finally able to give his fans the album he worked so hard for.

He was also able to put more time into being around his family and making Aubrey happy. During the months of making his album, he had forgot to put her needs and happiness first. Which meant he had to go above and beyond to make up for it.

"Is this nigga grilling in Jordan's?" Aubrey nearly broke her neck trying to see what her husband was wearing while grilling their food.

"Mmmm, nah. I'm not eating that. Go upstairs and put on the outfit that I bought you."

"Aubrey, I'm not wearing no fucking cargo shorts and brown sandals" Dave rolled his eyes flipping the burgers that sat on the grill.

"You forreal right now?" She looked at him in disbelief, chuckling sarcastically

"Don't burn my damn house tryna be cute for these bitches out here. It's a got damn barbecue, hell you got on sneakers for anyways? You need some flops" She rambled, walking away leaving Dave at the grill by himself.

"She crazy as hell man" he whispered lowly, he smiled as Reek walked over to the grill.

"Twin really mad about you grilling in Jordan's" Reek laughed loudly, shaking his head

"I don't know who's crazier her, Danny, Zo or Maggie" They all looked over at the small group laughing, which included Tommie.

That was a relationship that took a while to rekindle but when they accepted her back in. She vowed to never leave her friends side again.

Dave watched Reek leave from beside him before putting the last piece of rib inside the foil pan and walked it into the house.

Aubrey excused herself from the group and followed Dave inside. She looked at the abundance amount of random people that were there from the flyer being posted.

Wrapping her arms around Dave's torso she rested her head on his back. "You done cooking baby?"

"GET RID OF HER!" Aubrey was the first to hear the yelling match. She recognized the voice anywhere. It was Tommie's yelling.

"I said I will, calm yo stupid ass down"

"and I- oop." Aubrey grabbed her phone quickly texting Danny to sneak away and come in the house.

"Is that...? Well, I'll be damned." Aubrey chuckled lowly, seeing Danny walk in the house. She quickly put her fingers to her lips telling him to be quiet.

"I'm only stupid for still loving you and sleeping with you while you're with Maggie. I'm done with this. I'm the one that left and gave you enough space to get another girlfriend. I made my bed and I'll lay in it." Throwing her hands up in defeat, she wiped her eyes.

"I'm going to do it T... I promise baby, it's just, I do love her and it's hard to break her heart... I love you more, and, I don't want to lose you. I'm going to get rid of her"

"Reek is going to be explaining to Maggie like: don't fucking look at me sir, don't just say my name, it was her too, well, say her name too." Aubrey put on her Rosa voice laughing.

Dave had been noticed the two walk in the house at the same time but decided to ignore it. He wasn't going to tell other people's business, especially not his best friend business.