t w e n t y - f o u r.

NOT EDITED. 2,000 words 😭 a major skip.

4 months later

"Fuck Tommie! Shut up!"

Reek screamed at Tommie things had been going left since Reek revealed he knew what Tommie had done years ago.

It was like she was trying to push him away so he wouldn't judge her. She pushed everyone away, she even disappeared from the group because she figured East was mad at her.

In reality, he didn't even give a fuck.

"You shut up! I wish you would get the fuck away from me. I've been breaking up with your ass this whole day and for some reason you still here!" Tommie shot back, making Reek laugh.

"Bitch you in my shit. How the fuck you gone kick me out?" Reek shot back, mugging.

Her attitude was starting to piss him off, spazzing was his next step. Walking out the room, he went downstairs he needed her to be out his shit by the time he got back home.

He also couldn't understand Tommie's logic.
Who was Reek to judge? He had bodies on his hands. He added on an extra ever since he killed the nigga that was sending Tommie threats.

Neither Reek nor East spoke with Jay because they didn't want anyone to know Tommie was involved. Tracking the IP number, he ran up on him while he was lacking.

The nigga wasn't even important just a low nigga trying to gain some money for being the person to kill Mase's killer. To find out he didn't tell anyone, because he wanted to be the one to get the money

He was also there when Tommie offed Mase. Just a secret he kept for years. His life was about to fall in place. He just didn't know Tommie belong to the infamous Reek. He wouldn't have opened his mouth in the first place.

In a way Reek envied East and Aubrey's relationship, he liked how Aubrey was forgiving and she moved on from things. Unlike Tommie who could hold onto an issue for years if she wanted to.

He was about to smack that bass out her voice.
Maybe he was going to leave Tommie alone. Something was telling him to just pack her shit, and get out his house.

Sighing, he walked out the house, grabbing his phone he looked down.

"Hey baby girl, you home?"

——-

Aubrey laid on the bed, rubbing on Dave's waves. She smiled at him resting on her stomach.

She was the happiest she'd been in, in forever. She was in love with the way Dave loved her. Their life was going up, and it was amazing for the both of them.

Dave was discovered on Instagram by Nas. He posted a rap video of him free-styling. Of course he stated it was a joke, but then it started getting posted everywhere on Instagram.

She was used to girl fangirling over her man, but this was something different. She had also gained a large following since he became Dave East. They were shocked that he was not only married, but faithful and married.

He was working on his first mixtape, and Aubrey was so excited for him. She hated that he was gone more, but she also understood.