o n e.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS STORY, I WAS GOING TO MAKE THIS A SHORT STORY 20 CHAPTERS MAX. IT MOVES FAST THE FIRST 10 CHAPTERS. IM NOT SORRY, BUT Y'KNOW IMAGINE SHIT!

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH , IT WASN'T FULLY THOUGHT OUT. ACCEPT IT OR DONT LOL.

"Go, don't stop driving until you're far away from New York

"Go, don't stop driving until you're far away from New York."

19 hours

That's how long Aubrey drove, only stopping for food, coffee and gas. When her dad told her to get far away from New York, that's what she did. She wouldn't look back.

She was afraid.

She knew what happened after her parents sent her off, and she also knew it wasn't pretty. She wondered what he meant by "Never end up with a man like me" In her eyes her father was perfect, he loved Aubrey, and her mother. Never put them second to anything.

In their family safe held millions of dollars. Her father Unique spent her whole life putting money in that safe. She couldn't figure out why until... now.

"Miami" she whispered lowly, a smile formed on her face. Her dream to live in Miami was coming true. Looking around at her surroundings the traffic was equally as bad as New York's traffic and she knew she could handle it.

She would begin her life tomorrow, starting with searching for a new apartment, and a job, the money from her parents would go in a bank account. Her License, birth certificate and Social Security number all stated a new name she was no longer Malaysia Renee Sanchez but Aubrey Renee Thomas.

She smiled knowing her mother picked the name.

This was her new life.

"Your name is Aubrey, you're 21 and this is your new life."

"Y'all niggas trying me as if I won't blow y'all fucking head off

"Y'all niggas trying me as if I won't blow y'all fucking head off." East leaned back in his seat rubbing his hands over his face.

This wasn't East plan in life, and wasn't what he wanted. He fell in love with the money and power, he learned to shape it into his life.

East was once a college boy, on a scholarship to play basketball, he was going to make it to the NBA one day and his moms was going to be by his side every step of the way.

During his Sophomore year of college, his father was shot cold blooded in the Miami streets. So he was told... Like most niggas in Spanish Harlem, East, he didn't know his father, and by 15 he learned to accept it and put his hurt into Basketball.

"I take shit personal when you taking money from my pockets." His hand fell on the gun in his lap. He wasn't going to use it, he couldn't get his money if they was dead.

Dead.

The first time he'd seen his father was at the funeral his mother dragged him to. Thankfully she did. After the burial, he met Jay, he noticed him earlier, staring Dave down like a hawk, making Dave size him up a couple times. "What's up? I'm Mase's—" clearing his throat "I'm David sr. Partner. I have an important message, Dave wanted me to tell you if he was ever killed." Dave nodded his head, indicating he was listening.

"Your father was the King of Florida, Miami was his main territory. He wanted nothing more than for you to take over after his death. I will teach you everything Mase and I know, I will be the first to tell you, College won't be an option. There's a safe with money 5 mill the least, but you only get the code if you agree to my offer." Dave was confused, and had to make decisions; he made it faster than Jay thought. He looked at all angles, his mother was barely making it, and he did want to be in the NBA one day, he just didn't want the schooling that came with it.

"Valid, you dead ass finna train me cause the only shit I know how to shoot is a ball" Dave looked up at him, his thick brow raised.

"I'm dead ass finna train you" Jay mocked, walking towards his BMW.

"Main rule, there ain't no love in this game. That shit does nothing but get you 6 feet under"

This was his new life.

"New life, New alias. Imma go with..."

"East"

—————

Should I continue? Yes or no. Comment let me know, I would appreciate every vote and comment but this time I'm going to write for Shakira, and keep going. I won't let anything else discourage me.