{'.~Chapter 5~.'}

"DUDE STOP THERE'S A MILLION VOLTS IN THOSE THINGS!" the intermission was up a few moments ago and he knew that shoji could probably hear him but it was worth his classmate's safety. Why is he smiling like that? He could do nothing but watch as the grinning white haired boy pressed the electrified yoyos into his palms. Kaminari paused, Killua was still grinning. He just took 1 million volts like it was nothing. Kaminari shivered, than he shivered again. The second time was because the whole room was now encased in ice. "just sit back and watch the show Pikachu" Killua's whole body started to crackle with blue electricity. Woah, that's so cool.

Killua grinned as he heard the rhythmic taps of Todoroki's shoes coming down the hallway. I feel like beating someone up, I got no more sugar and I'm pissed. "OI CANDYCANE" he shouted, "IF I WIN YOUR BUYING ME 10 CHOCOLATE BARS!" the steps paused for a moment before resuming. "deal" Todoroki answered as he walked into the room. He was slightly taken aback at the manic smile on Killua's face. "watch and learn Pikachu" he particularly felt like showing off today so he shifted into Godspeed, zipping around Todoroki faster than his eyes could go. Todoroki picked up his foot and stomped it down like that one ice princess in that movie.

Killua kicked through it without using anything except his raw strength and of course the aura that was surrounding him. Todoroki actually looked surprised for once. "your mistake was agreeing to the bet, I just ran out of chocolate" he grinned, before delivering his signature neck chop that he had used at heavens arena. He then bolted for Shoji and repeated the move, though it was harder than it should have been because of his many arms. "villain team wins!" Allmight declared and Killua's mouth started to water thinking about his precious candy bars.

He swiftly collected Todoroki before going to free Kaminari who was still apparently in shock. There was silence as he carried the candy cane boy back on his shoulder into the room where everybody was. Kaminari came in shortly after, huffing for breath. "why are you so fast man!" He took out a single yoyo and rested it on his leg, making Todoroki jolt awake. "what the-" Todoroki sat up looking around. "oi!" he barked, causing a very confused Todoroki to look in his direction. "you owe me candy bitch, meet me at the candy store at 5." Killua than walked away without a backward glance.

Todoroki felt awkward as hell. He thought that Killua was more like him, cold with a dominating power. He was so wrong. Apparently he has a split personality or something when somebody mentions candy. Todoroki watched Killua as he stared at all the options. He realized something. I have endeavor's credit card. Todoroki cleared his throat, so Killua looked at him. "what?" he snapped, and Todoroki nearly lost his patience. He's so childish. "so my dad is endeavor, currently the number two hero" Killua narrowed his eyes at him. "and?" Todoroki smiled slightly, holding out the credit card. "I just happen to have his credit card on me" he saw Killua's eyes gleam as he licks his lips and Todoroki almost laughed. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

Killua skated home with about a hundred dollars' worth of chocolate bars and lollipops. I'm starting to think that Todoroki kid isn't so bad. Killua ought to ask him some other time for more chocolate. Todoroki obviously hated his father so he had no problem with spending his dad's money. He lept up into his tree, carving a deep place out on the top for his special stash, of course he added a lid so his beloved sweets wouldn't get rained on. I think I'm ready. He flopped down on his 'bed' drifting off into a lovely dream about Gon and chocolate robots and lollipops.

The next day found another bag of food under his tree. 'if there's food you like, leave a note and I'll try my best.' Killua thought for a moment. On one hand he was trusting a complete stranger, on the other he could get free sweets as well as any food he wanted. He chose the second one 'hi! I don't know who the hell you are but I'm starving and grateful. For my candy I prefer chocolate bars and lollipops, for food I'd just like something simple. It doesn't have to be anything fancy I just want something that lasts me.' he skated over to his school only to be stopped by a mob of reporters.

"how is it working with Allmight as a teacher?" They kept bugging him and his classmates so he decided to let out his bloodlust. The reporters turned in his direction as spoke in a low monotone voice, glaring at them " your too loud, get lost " most of the reporters lost their nerve and escaped, while others were too frozen to move. Someone slapped him on his shoulder and he turned around to see the guy in his class with spiky red har. "thanks man, those guys were really bothering us" Killua let his bloodlust die down as he shrugged Kirishima off, skating his way to class.

Eraserhead was giving a pep talk or something to the students which he kind of ignored for a bit until he said something interesting. "our first task will decide your future" Killua actually looked in the teachers direction for once, without any candy. Eraserhead blinked for a second at Killua before continuing. "your deciding on a class representative" everybody started to argue about who was going to get the job and it was getting on his nerves so he let out his bloodlust again. Everybody turned in his direction. "arguing won't solve anything, just make a vote. And you can't vote for yourself " he let his bloodlust disappear again and everybody seemed to agree. There was some shuffling and Killua decided to pick Broccoli, whose name was Izuku Midoria.

There was a rustling of paper as Eraserhead looked at the results. Killua noticed his shocked expression and paid close attention as he wrote the scores down on the chalkboard. Killua tensed as he saw the person in first place. no fucking way "class representative is Killua with 5 points and vice representative is Izuku Midoria with 3 points." all of a sudden he was the center of attention. Killua sighed, strolling to the middle of the classroom with Izuku at his side. "I just have to ask something" he said. "what makes me a good class rep?" everyone started to shout and he stomped his foot once to get their attention. "not all at once. Raise hands please" he noticed that exactly 5 people's hands shot up.

He picked on Momo first. "when things get out of hand you tend to quiet the class down and get us in order" Kirishima was next, "you're really manly in my opinion and you just seem like you would be good at it" Killua internally snorted. I'm an assassin for fucks sake. I'm in the shadows not commanding the army. Killua decided to choose Tsu next "you keep calm in stressful situations where most of us would panic" He knew what Denki's answer would be as he picked him. "your unquestionably the strongest in the class, I mean you can casually carry at least 20 kilograms in your pocket" he pointed out. Izuku was the last one. "your smart and always seem to have an answer" he mumbled.

Killua sighed, "I refuse to be class rep" half the people gasped. " I'm going to be completely honest with you. First of all I am not a good leader in most situations. I prefer to do things solo much like Todoroki." he nodded at the Candy cane boy who he had started to like a bit ever sense he lost that bet. "yes I admit I probably am the toughest one in the class when it comes to raw strength, but I only bother keeping you guys in line because your too loud." there were a couple annoyed mutters but he ignored them. "also the class representative is an example and not only do I bring candy to class and training but I also altered my uniform which is technically not allowed."

Killua noticed Iida nod in satisfaction. "honestly I was shocked I got this many, I was only expecting maybe one from Denki" He paused for a moment, wondering how to word this. "the person I picked was Izuku because he's friendly, likes talking to people, and actually cares about our classmates" he heard a couple gasps go around the room, a particularly loud one coming from beside him where the Broccoli stood. "you're lucky I came up here and did a speech at all because I don't like talking or being in the spotlight. Your new representative should be Izuku Midoria"

Izuku gasped as he heard the quiet white haired boy speak. "your new class representative should be Izuku Midoria" Me? He wants me? He voted me? Izuku had known that he reminded Killua of someone so he kind of had his favor in a way, but this was too much! Keep calm, the strongest person in your class just gave an amazing speech on why you should take it, you can do this. Izuku tried to keep his composure as Killua sat back down in his seat. "I- um-" he cleared his throat. "I'm honored to be the class representative and I hope I can live up to your expectations!"

1607 words

In this AU, Killua actually prevented the lunchtime panic that was supposed to happen next chapter.