{'.~Chapter 42~.'}

Gon just watched the game, he wasn't good at it like Killua was. Aiming a fishing rod, and aiming a dart are two very different things. The people who were lined up were, Dabi, Toga, Spinner, and Killua. The people who were left started placing bets on who will win. I know I told Killua not to bet, but he's gonna win 100%. Gon walked over and giggled, "I bet four hundred on Killua" Shigaraki, Kurogiri, Mr. Compress, and Twice glanced over at him. "your gonna lose your money, Toga's great, she's awful!" Gon smirked. "well if I win you guys owe me a hundred each " Killua looked over at him with a glare. "Oi Gon! You told me not to bet on things!" he stuck his tongue out, "I'm confident in your abilities! I bet all our money on it!" Killua let out a huff of frustration. "you mean all of my money!" the 5 spectators sat down and they threw 4 darts each, except for Killua who had 3 and his dagger.

(please bear with me I knew nothing about darts when making this) Dabi went first, he threw one in the triple ring and two in the double ring. "79 points" he said, walking off. Toga was next, she stuck her tongue out and threw them all at once, hitting wildly in many places. "145 points!" there were murmurs at that one but Gon booed. "oh come on! That was good!" Gon crossed his arms and huffed. "not as good as Killua is!" Killua blushed and looked away. "Baaka! Stop embarrassing me!" Spinner went next and got actually pretty good, "106 points" Gon held a hand out, "in about 3 seconds I'll be taking my money" Kurogiri narrowed his eyes, "in your dreams child" Killua went up and put them in one hand, each between a finger. "so, imma go easy on yall" Gon put his hands on his hips. "I put all our money out there. You better be as good as you say you are" Killua smirked at him and closed his eyes. People started to scoff and boo at him. "There's no way in hel-" Killua threw them all at once, including his dagger. "220 points" there was dead silence. Gon put his hand out again, "pay up"

Killua took his dagger back and threw it at him for some reason. Barely without thought he caught it and blinked. "ya need something?" Killua scowled. "why can't I bet on stuff!" Gon snorted, "when you gamble, you don't stop" he walked over and grabbed Killua's hand, dragging him back over. "see? Killua's awesome!" he grumbled and looked away, but Gon collected his money and slipped it in his pocket. "maybe you should enter in stuff and I should bet on it, you're really good" Killua smacked him, "if I can't gamble neither can you!" they argued for a few minutes when suddenly there was a crash and they both looked over to see that Toga had some sort of animal she was wrestling. "what the hell?" Gon snapped his fingers and suddenly the animal, which was a dog, broke off and trotted over to him. "hey there buddy, you lost?" he knelt down and smiled as his hands ran through its fur. "do you have a nature quirk or something?" Toga said, walking over to him. "huh?" Gon picked up the dog, who licked his face with a giggle. "I'm just good with animals Toga!"

Killua looked at the clock and noticed with a grin that it was nearly 4:30. Kurogiri gave me the clear to drink after dinner, which means I have something to do! As much as he loved this place and it's freedom, there was pretty much nothing to do here. "hey! Give that back!" he snickered as he saw Gon bouncing around with one of Toga's knives. "I swear on pure unpolluted blood that I will get you to surrender!" Gon giggled and jumped off a table, which earned him an angry hiss from Twice who was currently trying to stack cards in a pyramid. This place is chaotic. He went over to sit at the bar and tapped his finger twice on the wood. "Kuro!" Kurogiri materialized and sighed, "yes my child?" Killua resisted the urge to snap at him, Killua was not a child. But I want to stay on Kurogiri's good side, he's like the mom of the group. "when's dinner?" he narrowed his eyes at Killua, "in ten minutes, why?" he grinned and put his hands behind his head, "no reaason~" Kurogiri make a 'tsk' noise. "why do you insist on drinking?" he shrugged, "tried it once when I was 10, spent about 30 minutes tasting different types of drinks"